5 Quick Factors To Apply For A student Guardian Visa 590
Student guardian visa subclass 590 permits you to stay in Australia as a guardian of an international student who is pursuing an education course in Australia on a visa subclass 500. 590 student guardian visa let’s authorized you to stay with a subclass 500 visa holder child to take care of him/her in Australia until the course complete. Your child’s age must below then 18th years old before applying for a student guardian visa 590. A relative of the overseas student can also stay with the student child by submitting the written permission of a child’s caretakers. If your child is older then eighteen years then to apply for visa subclass 590 you need to show that you have special emergency circumstances. The applicant can be applied for a Student Guardian visa subclass 590 outside of Australia and get enrolled in alternative courses up to three months with a 590 Visa Australia. You will be authorized to take care of more then one child if you have. You can be enrolled in any education course just for 3 months with this student guardian visa 590.
Step By Step Process About 590 Visa
• You must be a guardian of an overseas non-Australian student who is below 18th of age.
• If you want to apply from inside of Australia then you need to hold a substantive visa except for domestic worker, temporary work visa, transit visa, visitor visa, etc.
• If you have another child who is younger then eighteen and not coming to Australia with you then you need to give evidence that you have made welfare arrangements for the child.
• You have to responsible for all healthcare expenses so make sure that medical insurance can only reduce your expenses.
• Your past immigration history must be legal and genuine like you must not have any visa cancellation history.
• Your intentions must be genuine at the time of applying for a student guardian visa at 590.
• If your family members want to apply with your visa application then they also need to meet the health policies of the Australian government
• Australian Government allows a couple who is a guardian of an overseas student visa 500 holder to apply for this student guardian visa subclass 590.
• In case parents are able to present due to any reason for looking after the visa subclass 500 holder student at the time of applying for 590 visa Australia then any of the child’s relatives can also apply for this 590 student guardian visa.
• You have to give assurance to immigration authorities that you will be able to provide welfare arrangements.
• You must be older than 21st years of age before applying for a student guardian visa 590.
• Payback the debt to the Australian government if you have any past pending debt.
• If you have a second child who is six years old then you can bring him/her to Australia but if your child is older then 6 years then you need to prove urgent conditions to bring him/her to Australia.
2. Collect Documents
• Provide character certificate and other national identities.
• provide bank documents and salary slips to prove that you will be enough capable to give welfare to the student.
• Provide guardianship documents to prove your credibility to that child.
• Translate your non-English documents into English.
• Submit legal student guardianship forms.
• Submit dependent under six of age documents if you bring your child who is under 6 years of age.
3. Processing Time And Cost Of This Visa
Visa subclass 590 cost starts from AUD 560. This visa subclass 590 will take in 2 to 4 months of period to process visa. If you forget to submit any documents then your processing time of visa may be increased. Your visa application processing time period will be increased if you provide incomplete information.
4. Apply For The Visa
You have to apply for an online process for the 590 student guardian visa 6 weeks before the student’s course starts. At the time of applying for the visa, you have to prove that you are the genuine entrant and legal applicant by submitting legal documents. Immigration authorities have the authority to reject your visa application immediately in case of providing illegal documents. You and your relative which are listed in the visa application will not able to get a visa for the next 10 years in case of any fraud by you. You should contact an experienced Immigration Agent Adelaide.
5. Meet the following conditions after you have applied for the visa
• You are not permitted to do any work in Australia.
• You are allowed to study only for 3 months.
• Visa subclass 590 will not permit you to apply for another visa.
• If your child completes his study then you must have brought the student to your country at the time of leaving Australia.
• If you have another child who is below six years of age then you are allowed to bring him/her to Australia.