All you Need to Know About your Implementation Partner
The fact that Microsoft deals with its clients with a set group of implementation partner is known. Here is a detailed discussion that concerns the partners involving their responsibilities and what should be the criteria to judge them.
What should you look for in your Implementation partner?
- Experience: it is very important that your Microsoft 365 partner has an in-depth knowledge of the industry to which your company belongs and also the industry that they are dealing with. As it is their responsibility to evaluate the solutions and select the best set-out plant for you. This is determined by a long term of experience.
- Reputation: the reputation of any company or service provider is determined by its years of field service and most importantly their effectiveness in pleasing and satisfying the clients. Thus, when choosing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner, you should always do background research on their reputation as a service provider and client reviews.
- Partner competency: competency logos that are provided by Microsoft to their trusted implementation partners denote the regions that the particular Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner is especially skilled in. Thus, upon checking that you will get a clear idea as to who is going to prove more effective in your service between a wide range of partners.
- Customer Services: while certain services and facilities provided by all the Microsoft 365 partners are the same, some tend to vary individually. The support and customer service of a particular service provider may be more attractive with better features than the other. Thus, before hiring one, you should always look at their terms and conditions.
What should you expect from your implementation partner?
- Customization of existing programs: the first and the foremost responsibility of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner are to analyze the client company and understand its needs. Thereby, it can tailor the solutions, originally programmed by Microsoft, to suit the needs of the users. This includes Microsoft Dynamics project service automation and more.
- Assistance with evaluation and understanding: it is again the duty of the Microsoft 365 partner to evaluate the solutions, like Microsoft Dynamics project service automation, and realize the need for them in selective client suits. This also involves evaluating the client’s company and enlightening the client, so that they do not enroll with unnecessary functionalities.
- Support: even after demo and implementation, the work responsibility of Microsoft Dynamics partners does not end. They also have to provide customer service or support. Here they have to interact with their clients or former clients (in some cases) to help them with any kind of problem they might be facing. The customer service has to be taken seriously by a partner, for a partner to earn a good reputation.
This is just the upper view and there are more specifications to the duties and responsibilities of a partner. However, these are the basics one should always look for.