Fact.MR’s report on Global Cognac Market
Fact.MR, in its latest research, reveals that ~ 210,890 thousand bottles of cognac were sold in 2018 and the sales are likely to grow by ~5% YOY in 2019. According to the report, cognac is successfully outgrowing the phase of being an occasional drink and is being savored more often, on account of its artful convergence of subtlety and authenticity. This will continue to lift the market revenues to new heights through 2027, with the top five market players commanding for a significant share of it. This study pinpoints the untapped corners in the global cognac market and finds that the market would grow at a value CAGR of ~ 6.5% during the assessment period.
Request to View Sample of Research Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4051
In a recent business intelligence study, Fact.MR presents the nitty-gritty of the global Cognac market considering 2014-2018 as the historic year and 2019–2027 as the stipulated timeframe. The business report highlights the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth. Further, all the market shares associated with the market as well as the segments are expressed in terms of value and volume.
The Cognac market study outlines the key regions – North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin.
Prominent players covered in this research are Jas Hennessey & Co. (LVMH), Martell and Company S.A., Courvoisier S.A.S, E Remy Martin & C SASU, Otard (Chateau de Cognac), Camus Wine & Spirits, Thomas Hine & Co., Remy Cointreau S.A., Delamain Cognac and ABK6.
The Cognac market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
- Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing Cognac?
- How does the global Cognac market looks like in the next five years?
- Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2027?
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global Cognac market?
- Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
Global Cognac Market Segmentation Analysis:
Based on Grade, the Global Cognac Market is segmented into:
- VS (Very Special)
- VSOP (Very Special Old Pale)
- XO (Extra Old)
Based on Buyers Type, the Global Cognac Market is segmented into:
- Household & Residential Buyers
- Institutional Buyers
- Restaurants & Pubs
Based on Distribution Channel, the Global Cognac Market is segmented into:
- Direct and Institutional Sales
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
- Modern Grocery Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Liquor Stores
Crucial insights in the Cognac market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Cognac market.
- Basic overview of the Cognac, including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Cognac market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Cognac across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Cognac market stakeholders.
Need more Information about Report Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4051
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients.
And many more …