Mylapore, A city located in South Chennai, which is one of the oldest neighborhood. It’s commonly known as the cultural hub of Chennai. There are various places popular temple, tourist destinations, vendors, etc. are nearer from Mylapore, and therefore many tourists visit this place every day. So good eateries also a great part of tourism. Therefore, here are the best restaurants, bars, and cafes are bucket listed below, so take a view on it. Let us have a look at some of the best restaurants in Mylapore Chennai.
Ramapuram has located outskirts of Chennai and it’s a hub of several prominent institutions and hospitals. The Former CM Dr. MG Ramachandran was also from Ramapuram. So that’s why there are plenty of eating joints which are situated near this area. There are various famous Biryani restaurants to south Indian breakfast are situated. So here, we have listed some of the best restaurants in Ramapuram Chennai.
Now we are going to discuss the Best Chennai’s Restaurants in Mylapore which you should consider going to.
- Vrindavan- Uniqueness is most important in today amongst all the restaurants. As here, you feel Krishna’s home Vrindavan that is full of décor and music of flute flowing in the air, like playing by naughty Krishna itself. Don’t forget to try the Mysuru Masala Dosa & filter coffee as breakfast on weekends. If you are, plan to take meal then try Gobi Manchurian and Crepe Manchurian. It is one of the best restaurants in Mylapore Chennai.
- Tovo- Do you want quick tasty bites of Mylapore? Not to go anywhere if Tovo is Hamburgers lovers must visit it once will never go anywhere. They can also serve you Chicken Skewers, Gourmet Burger & Chicken Wrap. It’s the best place for hangout. It is one of the best restaurants in Mylapore Chennai.
- Padrino’s– Padrino’s is considered one of the best in Mylapore as it provides you the best and comfortable arrangement and its weekend Brunch is the most popular. The famous food 30-inch Dessert pizza, Peri Peri Chicken Pizza, Garlic Bread & Eclair Cream Pizza. So do visit at least once you will never get confused. It is one of the best restaurants in Mylapore, Chennai.
Traveling from Mylapore to Ramapuran? We are going to take care of your food.
Now we are going to discuss the Best Chennai’s Restaurants in Ramapuram which you should consider going to.
- Palmshore – The place is popularly known for North Indian and Mughlai food. Whenever you are here, try Pepper BBQ Chicken and the Chef Special Chicken Biryani. Otherwise, you can also enjoy Shawarma Roll, Barbeque Chicken, Mutton Mandi, and Mutton Raan & Tiger Prawns. It’s mostly rated restaurant in Ramapuram, Chennai. It is one of the best restaurants in Ramapuram Chennai.
- Dindigul Thalapakatti – Are you Biryani lover? And like to have a Mutton Biryani, keep your heart calm. There is an exact place is waiting for peoples like you. Dindigul-Mutton biryani is a signature of this restaurant. You can have yummy tangy & Spicy BBQ Chicken. They also provide you lunch at your doorstep. It is one of the best restaurants in Ramapuram Chennai.
- Santrupti Vegetarian- This place always crowded by peoples who loved vegetarian dishes like Tomato Shorba, Paneer Tikka Lababdar, Malai Kofta. It will be a great place for those who want Private Dining & only Vegetarians. It is one of the best restaurants in Ramapuram Chennai.
- Waterside, Feathers – A Vegetarian Restaurant- It’s an all-day dining restaurant where crowd says everything about it. Here is a stylish dining space that makes a suitable option for celebrating events with family and friends. So do visit here you will have a great experience. It is one of the best restaurants in Ramapuram Chennai.
Watching Eattreat New Video:- Langar At Golden Temple, Amritsar | World’s BIGGEST Community Kitchen Click here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1sRzW0-bNU