How to build the Brand Presence and Customer Base Using Mass Messaging API?
Texting is something we all love. It is one of the easiest forms of communication where a person can send a message to another person in the text. Users can read and respond to a text message from their workplaces, homes, while traveling, and while on vacation. Even in certain places where there are restrictions about answering voice calls, text messages are allowed at times.
A text message is read within the first 4-5 minutes after it has been sent, in most instances. Considering the extensive usage of text communication, it comes as no surprise that business enterprises are using messaging services to stay in contact with their customers and also expand their market share by targeting the new audience.
Now, for business enterprises to send messages to users can get tricky for a simple reason that the customers would be in large numbers. The telecommunication protocols and regulations add to it. So, for business enterprises to send messages to users in bulk, they will have to opt for mass messaging API services.
Provided by many companies in the market, the API integration connects the database and backend system of the enterprises to the cloud platform through which the messages can be sent to users.
Bulk notifications and alerts, targeted messages to promote a product or service, sending coupon codes, and discount offers, etc. are some of the advantages of using mass messaging services. The messaging API can be used by any enterprise irrespective of the size and volume of the business.
The mass messaging API can be used for various purposes, apart from sending notifications and promotional messages.
- Build Forms and Track Leads
- The API can be used to build forms and links that can be included as a part of the message.
- When users click on the link, it will take them to the website or a specific webpage related to the brand. Users can access the offers, fill a form, or give feedback.
- The number of clicks/ visits a website gets through the SMS messages can be tracked by the enterprises.
- This will help them analyze and adjust their marketing strategy to attract more customers.
- Customer Engagement
- Sending messages about the products and services is a good way to keep the customer in the loop about the brand.
- This will also ensure that the customers do not forget about the brand or move on to another business.
- Cross-promotion is another way of attracting new customers. Sending messages about a particular product to users who use similar products of a different brand is known as cross-promotion.
- Cross-promotion will attract the users’ attention and prompt them to try a new brand or business.
- Two-factor Authentication
- Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security to the messages sent by the enterprises.
- It keeps the data encrypted and ensures that outsiders cannot access the information shared through the messages.
- Confidential messages such as One Time Passwords are sent through SMS messages using the two-factor authentication.
- Automatic re-routing of the OTP via voice call if the message is not delivered through SMS is handled by the service providers.
- Customer Service and Feedback
- By allowing two-way communication, enterprises can make it possible for customers to initiate conversations.
- Predefined codes can be sent by users opting for an additional service or de-selecting the existing ones.
- Personalized Mass Messages
- Being able to send personalized messages to users in bulk saves enterprises a lot of time and money.
- By categorizing customers and the target audience into various groups, personalized messages can be sent to each member of the group, that includes their name and other details.
- Include Attachments
- Apart from links, SMS messages can also include attachments with images, documents, PDF files, etc.
- Customers can open the attachments to know more information about the brand or the offer.
- Long text messages can be sent to users as a single message instead of multiple broken messages. This makes it easier to read and understand the message.
- Useful in All Industries
From retail to healthcare to travel, media, e-commerce, and banking sector, etc., the mass messaging services can be used by enterprises belonging to all industries.
The companies that provide the mass messaging API integration services ensure that the platform is error-free by providing technical support round the clock. The companies provide reliable and secure API services according to the enterprise-grade industry regulations.
Load balancing is done to make sure the messages are sent and delivered to users residing anywhere in the world. Most companies offer international messaging services and monitor the message traffic based on their geographical destinations. The list of messages sent and received can be tracked using an interactive dashboard.