How to Download and Install iPadOS 13.3 on iPad
Apple has launched an upgraded version of iPadOS 13.2.3 which includes new things like lightning FIDO2 security, parental security, and various features. If you wish to download and install the OS on your iPad, then you have come to the right place. Here is how to download and install iPadOS 13.2.3 on your iPad.
New iPadOS 13.3
The OS was released on December 10, 2019, and it has features for security reasons as well as for entertainment. It includes a parental control system that allows you to manage the activities of kids. This feature includes interesting functions such as controlling the screen time, setting a limit to time usage, or checking call logs.
How to install iPadOS 13.2.3 your iPad:
- Be sure about you have the latest iCloud backup.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Update Software.
- Hit Update it.
- Put the password of your device, if asked.
- Tick Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tick Agree Again to Confirm.
After confirming for the installation of the update version, you will see that it will start automatically if it’s not then waiting for a while, it will start downloading soon.
How to install iPadOS on your Mac:
- You can easily update the new version of the software in your Mac device through iTunes.
- Please be sure that you have back up with you of your stuff.
- Please connect your iPad to your Mac device.
- Find the device icon on your Mac device.
- Select Update.
- Select Again Update.
- Yes to Terms and Condition.
- Put the password of the Mac device, if asked.
How to install Official beta version of iOS13 or iPad 13 Before Official Release
- Go to the Settings.
- Click General.
- Select Profiles.
- Open iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Click Remove Profile.
- Put Password if asked and Click Delete Button.
- Switch off your device.
- Restart your device.
How to Update beta version on Mac Before Official release
Switch on your device
- Connect to your computer.
- Keep your device on recovery mode.
- Tap on Upload on your computer if asked.
- Tap again for installing it
- Tick to the Terms and Condition.
- Even you can use this method also:
- You can go to iTunes on your computer.
- Connect USB to the computer.
- Go to iTunes.
- Go to the Recovery.
With these methods, you can easily download the new version of the software on your devices and computer.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on epson printer support and many other printer-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.