How to Get Maximum Stardust in Pokémon Go
Pokémon Go hit the internet in 2017 and went on to become the most downloaded game at that time. Even though it has been a couple of years since its release, it still maintains the same love among the fans. The game has multiple features for players and Stardust is one of them. In case you wish to get maximum stardust in Pokémon Go quickly, then this post will be helpful to you.
Stardust from Catches
- If you caught Pokémon at a base level, then you get 100 Stardust for it.
- If you caught a second evolution Pokémon, then you get 300 Stardust.
- If you caught the third level Pokémon, then you get 500 Stardust.
- Daily catches bonus gets you 600 Stardust.
- Weekly catches bonus gets you 3000 Stardust.
- You get 125 Stardust on the base level of Weather boosted.
- You get 350 Stardust on the second level of Weather boosted.
- You get 625 Stardust on the third level of Weather boosted.
Stardust earned via hatches
- Every KM egg hatched provides 400-800 Stardust.
- Every 5 KM egg hatched provides 800-1600 Stardust.
- Every 10 KM egg hatched provides 1600-3200 Stardust.
Stardust earned via Gyms:
- Get 500 Stardust for beating one Raid Boss.
- You get 20 Stardust for every Berry you feed to a friendly Pokémon in the Gym.
Stardust earned via Research:
- For completing field research tasks, you get 100-400 stardust.
- After completing seven days in the field research, you get 2000 stardust.
- For special research tasks, you get Stardust between 2,000-10,000.
Stardust earned via Gifts
- 0-300 for every Gift opened.
Stardust earned via Events
- You will get some extra stardust at the time of the theme switch.
How to Increase the Stardust You Get?
- Catch maximum Pokémon especially Weather boosted.
- Hatch collection will maximize your stardust.
- Pick Berries, it will provide you stardust.
- The collection of the gift is another source of getting stardust.
- Completing the Research task will give you extra stardust.
- Use your raid pass to get stardust.
- If you can reach the stardust events, grab the opportunity.
- Find star piece to get stardust.
What is Stardust in Pokémon Go and why do you want it?
- If you want to become champion of the Pokémon Go game, you need to collect stardust.
- It’s a game where the players can catch any Pokémon they like. For surviving and defense you need to strengthen the player and for that only you need stardust.
- You need stardust for doing trade, your trades depend on your friendship as well.
- You get score and stardust for Collecting gifts and catching Pokémon
Emily Watson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on lexmark printer support and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.