Oh my GOD! What will I do now? My all Data is Deleted! Actually It’s easy for files/folders to be deleted from any PC. Data loss can always happen unexpectedly. Most people think that have lost the deleted videos forever. Actually, this is not the case. Don’t worry! Follow the guides how to recover deleted Data from PC. Recycle Bin or recover an older version of the deleted or lost file. If these two free methods cannot help, download Recoverit Data recovery software to deep scan the hard drive or other external devices like SD cards, USB drives to effectively search and recover deleted files.
To Recover Deleted Files From Windows Recycle Bin:
If you simply deleted files on your computer by moving them to the Recycle Bin and didn’t press the Empty Recycle Bin button, you can retrieve them back with ease. Just open the Recycle Bin, locate and right-click the files you want and choose “Restore”. This will recover your deleted files back to their original location.
To Restore An Older Version Of The Deleted Or Lost File:
If you have emptied the Recycle Bin, you can try to recover an older version of the deleted or lost file by using the free backup and restore feature built into Windows. To do it:
In Windows : Click the “Start” button –> “Computer”, navigate to the folder that used to contain the file or folder, right-click the folder, then click “Restore previous versions”.
Here, you’ll see a list of available previous versions of the deleted files or folders with different times and dates. Choose the version you’d like back and click “Restore” to recover the deleted files. If these steps isn’t working well use Data with recovery software.
To Recover Deleted Data With Recovery Software:
- Covers an exhaustive list of formats enabling recovery of all kinds of video, audio, pictures, docs, and much more.
- It works on all popular Windows versions.
- A unique feature in Wondershare Recoverit that’s not seen in many recovery programs is that the video recovery process or scanning can be paused and resumed at any point in time.
Download the Recoverit software and install. As soon as the download was finished, all it took was a few clicks and the software was up and running. Upon launching the software, the user will be taken to a preliminary screen with tips on how to use the software. Follow these steps then you can recover your all valuable data perfectly.
- Complete Installation- video & audio recovery software on your device: Run Recoverit Data Recovery Apps and select the location or device where you deleted videos & audio. Click Scan to scan and find the missing videos & audios.
- Find deleted all videos & audios: After the scan, check your deleted videos & audios in the tab – Deleted Files. Double click on found videos & audios and preview them on the popped up window.
- Choose and recover videos & audios: Select the video & audio files that you want to restore. Click Recover to save found videos & audios to a secure location on your PC or another safe external storage device.
Security is an essential factor when choosing the best data recovery software for your PC because it’s critical that the program does not contain malware and instead it provides safe operations to recover your lost files and to avoid damaging your computer.