There are several instances when a user accidentally deletes necessary files and the issue worsens when you do not know how to restore the files. If you are one of the unfortunate ones who is going through the issue, then we are here to help you out. Go through the blog and follow the instructions to restore the removed file from the Recycle bin.
Locate Recycle Bin
If you are unable to find Recycle Bin, then go to the Search option and search for it.
To Locate Recycle Bin on the Desktop
If you want to find Recycle Bin, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Launch the Start option.
- Tap on Settings.
- Select the Personalization button.
- Choose the themes option.
- Then tap on the Desktop settings.
- Press the Recycle Bin tick box when the window prompts on the screen.
- Hit Apply.
- Recycle Bin option will be visible on screens.
How to Recover Removed Files to Original Place from Recycle Bin
If the user wants to recover the deleted files to the original place from Recycle Bin, then abide by the given instructions:
- Launch Recycle Bin by right click. Tap twice on the tab to open it.
- Please tap on the folder or file that you like to restore and choose them. Right-click and click on the Restore button.
- Click on folder or file that you like to restore. You can see the manage option below the Recycle Bin tool. Tap once and choose the suitable option to restore the items.
There are 2 ways through which you can restore the removed folders or files from the bin to the correct location. Users can restore the items from the recycle bin by selecting that option.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files
In case you intend to recover deleted files which have been removed permanently, then go through the below-mentioned steps:
- When users click on Delete command, data can be a shift to the Recycle Bin, which removes periodically, or they can also clear the Recycle Bin.
- If you tap on Shift + Delete, then the item will not shift to the Recycle Bin and will be removed directly. To recover the deleted files which have been removed permanently, you have to use the Data restore software. If the users have clear Bin, it is likely to recover it via software. However, if you have removed the folders or files accidentally, you don’t have to worry as it can be retrieved without any hassle.
Emily Watson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on epson printer support and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.