HT Tapes are excellent protective over-wrap for terminating High-Voltage Cables. They are Good for insulating and splicing High Tension electrical connections. Our Stocked HT Tapes are with easy tear property with easy strip liner, arc and track-resistant characteristics. Commonly used for indurative sealing for communication Cables connections, Electrical insulation for High Voltage / High Tension electrical wire termination and sealing, Pipeline indurative repair protection and anti-moisture water-proof, sealing.
Being the most respected organization guided by experienced and knowledgeable professionals, we provide an enormous assortment of High Tension Tape that is used to seal cable sheaths against corrosion. Our proficient professionals utilize the best quality basic material and advanced technology in the designing process of this tape, in line with industry norms. So as to fulfil the needs of our clients’, we offer this tape in different sizes and designs.
Our best quality HT tapes are known for their premium quality owing to the fine raw material we use. We provide these HT rubber tapes in many different thickness and length to suit the requirement of our client. These can also be customized on special demands. We offer them in different variety like carbon tapes, rubberized tapes, polyester tape and non adhesive PVC
Product Description HT Tapes are excellent protective over-wrap for terminating High-Voltage Cables. They are Good for insulating and splicing High Tension electrical connections.
Our Stocked High quality HT Tapes can support High Voltages and Temperature for 11/22 KV lines.
- High elasticity.
- High tensile strength.
- High voltage resistance.
- Insulation sealing of connection of wire and cable.
- For pipeline protection, remedy and sealing.
- Bus bar Insulation.
- Transformer terminal Insulation.
- Thickness 0.5 mm to 1 mm & 20 mils to 40 mils
- Length 3 /4/10/60/100 Meters
- Also Available 0.6 mm X 25 mm X 16.5 Mtr
The Tape shall be available in Box of 3 Rolls, 6 Rolls and 10 Rolls or as per the requirement of clients
Use and application:
- Fully bitumen impregnated tape is used to seal cable sheaths against corrosion or Moisture ingress. It is also used in the repair of PVC over shealtes
- Use tape for Insulation of Cable Joints 11/22 kv Line Voltage System, Warm the Roll lightly to unroll it
Types of H.T Tapes
- T TAPES Voltage grade from 11kv to 33 kv
- H.T TAPES Voltage grade from 11kv to 33 kv