Planning to Visit with Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Packages
Buddhism is a discipline hub on which anybody in the world can accomplish otherworldly harmony by the knowledge his capacities and winding up increasingly stirred. 2,650 years back Lord Buddha himself set a model through his journey of life. He dismissed the life of recreation and boarded on his adventure to discover answers to human ignorance. In his hunt of the correct way of life, he went generally to satisfy his hunger for extreme information and arousing. This triumphant journey of a Prince to a Monk through education, lecturing the quiet and peacefulness of life can be experienced on a Buddhist pilgrimage tour packages.
The Buddhist tour packages spread almost all of the popular and main Buddhist destinations in India, for example, Nepal, Bodhgaya, Lumbini, Sarnath, Rajgir, Kushinagar, Vaishali, Sankasya, and Sravasti which are also known to be the 8 most heavenly locales of the Lotus Path. As a part of your tour package, the schedules have been greatly structured by remembering each tourist’s point of view.
The best time to visit these spots is in winter for example among November and March. This enables one to maintain a strategic distance from both the searing sweltering summers and the rainstorm period of the Indian subcontinent. An astounding and rich history of the predetermined spots will improve your experience, so we propose you to delegate learned visit skill alongside your trip.
Highlights of Tour:
- Visit Jetvanaram, Sahet Mahet, and Angulimal Caves – Shravasti
- Visit Ramabhar Stupa, Nirvana Temple – Kushinagar
- See ruins of oldest Nalanda University
- Niranjana River, Mahabodhi temple, Sujata Village – Bodhgaya
- Visit Venuvanaram, Gridhkutta Peak, and Bimbisar Jail – Rajgir
- Get pleasure from Boat Ride at River Ganges – Varanasi
- Visit Deer Park and Dhamekha Stupa – Sarnath
- Visit Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa – Kathmandu
- See the Aarti Ceremony at Varanasi Temples