POKÉMON SWORD AND SHIELD: EVOLVE DARUMAKA INTO DARMANITAN AND MILCERY INTO ALCREMIE
Pokémon Sword and Shield is one of the latest addition in the well-known Pokemon franchise. It was released on 15 November 2019 and Game Freak develops it. The game is published by Pokémon Company Nintendo and it is available for Nintendo Switch users. If you are a Pokémon lover, then it is the best role-playing game available for you in the virtual market. Get the game now and enjoy catching and evolving Pokémon in your leisure time.
Additionally, some players are searching for the best possible way to evolve Darumaka into Darmanitan and Milcery into Alcremie. In case you are also one of them, then scroll down and learn how to do it without making too much effort.
How to Evolve Darumaka into Darmanitan?
Darumaka is one of the 5th generations Pokémon present in Pokémon Sword and Shied. It is an Ice-type Pokémon and is completely opposite of its previous Fire-type form. Most importantly, Darumaka evolves into a Darmanitan, which is also an Ice-cold Pokémon. How to evolve it? Well, the level does not matter in the game now as the users can evolve Darumaka any time by using a specific item. Here’s how to do it:
- First of all, gamers need to locate the Ice stone and use it to evolve Darumaka into Darmanitan.
- However, it is very tricky to find the Ice stone in the wild area on the map. So, you will have to do a bit of searching to attain it.
Pokémon Sword and Shield: Where to find Ice Stone?
To locate the Ice stone, users need to make sure that the water mode is enabled in the bike. In case you want to activate the water mode feature, then follow the underneath steps:
- Simply, gamers will have to defeat the sixth gym and earn the badge.
- After that, protect the man who gifted the bike in the first place.
- Once the man is in safe hands, he will upgrade the bike by activating the water mode as a reward.
Once the water mode is enabled, gamers will have to cross over to the other side of the Lake of Outrage. Now, try to locate shiny areas on the ground in a circular rock formation and press on them to find the hidden items. Make sure to press on every shiny area as they contain both the Dawn Stone and Ice Stone.
How to Evolve Milcery into Alcremie?
Evolving Milcery into Alcremie is not an easy task as it requires a little more work as compared to other Pokémons. For that, users need to use the special items and then rotate the control stick in the Overworld. Afterwards, you need to activate the Alcremie evolution by dancing in Pokémon Sword and Shield game. Most importantly, the form of Alcremie depends on various things, such as:
- Position of holding an item.
- The direction of the control stick rotation.
- The Length of control stick rotation time.
In case, you do not have Milcery and looking for a way to catch such Pokémon easily. All you need to do is head to the Route 4 or in the Bridge Field and Giant’s Mirror section of the game. So, give your best shot and catch Milcery in Pokémon Sword and Shield. Apart from that, players will have to hold a different type of sweets to evolve Milcery into Alcremie. Also, it can only be done in Motostoke, Wyndon, and Hammerlocke Battle Cafes. Here’s the list and time to hold any of the following sweet for Alcremie evolution:
- Spin Vanilla Cream clockwise during the day.
- In the morning, spin Ruby Cream counter-clockwise.
- At night, spin Matcha Cream clockwise.
- During the night, spin Salted cream counter-clockwise.
- At night, spin Mint cream counter-clockwise for more than six seconds.
- Spin Lemon Cream clockwise at night for more than five seconds.
- Spin Ruby Swirl during the day counter-clockwise for more than six seconds.
- Spin Caramel Swirl clockwise during the day for more than five seconds.
Evolve your favourite Pokémon by using the methods mentioned above and enjoy using them in Pokémon Sword and Shield game.
source by : turbotax support