Game freaks have introduced several new rules in their latest video game Pokémon Sword and Shield. This is one of the significant causes that it has been a trending topic among gamers as the new brought changes have enhanced the fun as well as difficulty in the game. The players intend to know how to overcome these difficulties to finish or win this generation of Pokémon world. One of the significant resorts that can earn you almost half of the Galar region can be locating a ShinyPokémon. The scenario above already tells you the motive behind this blog, so here we are providing all the necessary information that can guide you towards Shiny Pokémon and Shiny Charm.
We all know that catching a Shiny Pokémon is a bit hard in the game, as Game freaks have added several systems that prevent players from rebooting the game in order to get a Shiny Starter Pokémon. It is absolutely rare with a chance as low as 1/4096, and you won’t recognize a Pokémon character as Shiny while fighting with it because the Shiny Pokémon have the same appearance as the normal Pokémon. There are several ways through which you can get a shiny Pokémon, but these ways are a bit hard, and their process requires much time.
Shiny Charm is one of the best and easiest ways to catch a Shiny Pokémon in Sword and Shield, the chance after getting a Shiny Charm increases to 1/1365.33. Though the chances are not much better to get a shiny Pokémon quickly still, they are much better than the previous odds.
Getting Shiny Charm
As discussed above, getting Shiny Charm is a tremendous achievement for a player in Sword and Shield, but getting it requires you to get entries for all the 400 Pokémon residing in the Galar habitat in your Pokédex. The only difficulty that overwhelms players is that each generation of the game has its own rare Pokémon, such as Sirfetch’d in Sword and Galarian Ponyta in Shield. If the player wants to get all these Pokémon, then they need to locate a trading partner.
After you get all the 400 Pokémon entries in your Pokédex, then you need to apply these ways:
- Locate the Circhester city in Galar map and head towards it.
- Now, after reaching the destination, look for a hotel name Lonia whose building is being surrounded by numerous flags.
- Enter the hotel and take up the elevator to the next floor and leave the elevator as soon as you reach the upper floor.
- Enter the first room that appears to you left from the elevator.
- You will see a man inside the room appears to be the doctor.
- He will begin the checking of your Pokédex, and as soon as the process finishes, he will give you the Shiny Charm.
Source By : hp printer support