Ease all your Prior Authorization Burden for Dermatology with PriorAuth Online
Due to the growing technological advancement, new prior authorization rules and regulation etc, dermatologist today during the prior authorization process faces a lot of issues daily. Having an adverse effect on practice operations and patient care these issues are:
- An ever-increasing resource requirement and financial burden on practices to handle an increasing volume of Prior authorization requirements for dermatology work that is costly and uncompensated.
- Many dermatology practices have had to hire dedicated staff particularly for the prior authorization process in recent years.
- Dermatologists in order to avoid the complex prior authorization for dermatology, choose on-formulary medications particularly for psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and acne etc that are outdated, unsafe, ineffective, or medically inappropriate for the patient.
A Cost-Effective and Efficient Prior Authorization Solution for Dermatology:
However, worry no more with PriorAuth Online. Being one-stop prior authorization destination solving all your dermatology authorization hurdles, PriorAuth Online’s first and foremost work is to minimize the wasted time prior authorizations cause to the clients and the in-house staff along with ensuring successful authorization approval.
Assuring a successful prior authorization initiation, follow-up and approval, our experts for prior authorization for dermatology ensure in closing all the authorization gaps faster and effectively with the help of the following steps:
- Gathering relevant medical documents from the providers
- Calling up insurance to find the authorization filing procedure and turnaround time
- Submission of the authorization request (fax/online/calling)
- Follow up with the Payer to check authorization status as per the TAT set for each Payer
- Acknowledgment of authorization approval/denial
- Notifying the Pharmacy
- Updating the authorization details (authorization number/duration/quantity) in the Provider’s billing system
Ensuring 100% prior authorization submission on the same day PriorAuth Online also has other benefits too like robust reporting according to the client’s protocol, immediate increase of your collection by 80% within the first 30 days by getting your PRIOR AUTHORIZATION accurately approved by us, no cost dedicated team and account manager for any prior authorization assistance, 99.9% accuracy rate, 80% operational cost reduction, excellent industry reference and many more.
Being different than any other prior authorization operational extension due to:
- Being the only operational extension ensuring pre-billing activities
- $1 million Hiscox/Geico Insurance coverage for any errors of Omission & commission
- We bear all costs of transition during your migration from the old vendor
We have the benefit of no binding contract too. So worry no more and if streamlined operation and financial upliftment are all that you what for your prior authorization for dermatology, PriorAuth Online is the perfect one-stop destination with more than 100s satisfied clients.