The residential electric grill sales exceeded 3,200 thousand units in 2018, and are forecast to record a volume growth at 7.6% in 2019, according to a new Fact.MR study. The residential electric grill sales have been influenced by a slew of factors, which range from the trend of “going smokeless” for reducing the environmental footprint, to integration of connected technologies such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi that enable remote monitoring. However, reluctance toward electric grills remains among consumers who hold authenticity of taste obtained from gas grills in greater regard. The residential electric grill market will record a volume CAGR of 8.0% through 2028.
The global Residential Electric Grill Market study presents an all in all compilation of the historical, current and future outlook of the Market as well as the factors responsible for such a growth. With SWOT analysis, the business study highlights the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each Residential Electric Grill Market player in a comprehensive way. Further, the Residential Electric Grill Market report emphasizes the adoption pattern of the Residential Electric Grill across various industries.
The Residential Electric Grill Market report highlights the following players:
The Middleby Corp., Koninklijke Philips, Robert Bosch, Weber-Stephen Products Llc, Kenyon International, Inc., Hamilton Beach, Char Broil Llc, Black & Decker Corporation, Masterbuilt Manufacturing LLC, Roller Grill International, DeLonghi SpA, RH Peterson Co., and Midea Group.
The Residential Electric Grill Market report examines the operating pattern of each player – new product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions – has been examined in detail.
Request to View Sample of Research Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3276
Important regions covered in the Residential Electric Grill Market report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Benelux, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- APEJ (China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- MEA (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Global Residential Electric Grill Market Segmentations Analysis:
On the basis of product,
- Built-in electric grills,
- Portable electric grills
By Distribution Channel,
- Home improvement centers
- Discount department stores
- Warehouse membership clubs
- Hardware stores
- Departmental stores
- Specialty stores
By Material Type,
By Price Range
- Low (below 100$)
- Mmedium (100$-250$)
- High (above 250$)
By Power Rating
- Below 5 kW
- 5-10 kW
- above 10 kW
By Cooking Area
- 200 square inches
- 200-400 square inches
The Residential Electric Grill Market report offers a plethora of insights which include:
- Changing consumption pattern among individuals globally.
- Historical and future progress of the global Residential Electric Grill Market.
- Region-wise and country-wise segmentation of the Residential Electric Grill Market to understand the revenue, and growth lookout in these areas.
- Accurate Year-on-Year growth of the global Residential Electric Grill Market.
- Important trends, including proprietary technologies, ecological conservation, and globalization affecting the global Residential Electric Grill Market.
The Residential Electric Grill Market report answers important questions which include:
- Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of Residential Electric Grill in xx industry?
- How will the global Residential Electric Grill Market grow over the forecast period?
- Which end use industry is set to become the leading consumer of Residential Electric Grill by 2028?
- What manufacturing techniques are involved in the production of the Residential Electric Grill?
- Which regions are the Residential Electric Grill Market players targeting to channelize their production portfolio?
The Residential Electric Grill Market report considers the following years to predict the Market growth:
- Historic Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2014
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2028
Need more Information about Report Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3276
Why Choose Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a multi- disciplinary approach to extract information about various industries. Our analysts perform thorough primary and secondary research to gather data associated with the Market. With modern industrial and digitalization tools, we provide avant-garde business ideas to our clients. We address clients living in across parts of the world with our 24/7 service availability.