How to Set Up another Yahoo Email Account within Your Account
If you are looking to set up a second Yahoo email account then you’ve come to the right place. Today we are going to explain the process of adding a second email account in Yahoo.
This will give you a second Yahoo ID that you can use for the same mailbox. To create this second Yahoo account you need to have access to your desktop browser. Here are the steps to create the second Yahoo email address.
Steps to create a second email address – Yahoo
- First, you need to open the Yahoo website and then click on the mail icon on the top right corner.
- Then you need to enter your login details to log in to your Yahoo account.
- Now, open your inbox and then click on the ‘Settings’ option on the upper right corner. The settings icon look like a gear icon.
- Then you need to click on the more settings which will be placed on the bottom of the drop- down menu.
- Select the Mailbox tab from the left sidebar and then click on the down arrow in the ‘Email alias’ heading.
- Now, you’ll see an ‘Add’ button.
- By clicking that ‘Add’ button will open the additional email address form to create a new email address.
- Now, you need to choose the new email address for your account which must be followed by ‘@yahoo.com’.
- And then click on the ‘Set up’ button to finish the process.
- Now, you will be asked to provide additional details for that email address like name, description, and reply-to address. After filling all those boxes you need to click on the finish button.
This way you’ll be able to create a second email account for the same Yahoo inbox. If you find yourself in trouble in any step of the way then we suggest you contact the Yahoo customer care live chat and ask them for help to set up a second Yahoo email address.