Skip bin is a waste container which has a large open top specially build to fit into a particular type of truck. A skip can be removed or cleared by another skip once it gets loaded with waste. These are taken to landfills to throw away the garbage or waste materials which it carries. They are the best way to get rid of garbage and wastes in an eco-friendly way. The garbage collected are can be later recycled and eventually help in preventing land pollution.
Things Associated with Skip Bin Hire
- Skip bin hire companies across the globe provides the bins in numerous quality and sizes. The cost differs from product to product, depending mostly on its sizes. The larger the skip is the higher is the price of it.
- Some of the companies help to save both money and time and also it helps in saving the environment from further pollution. Apparently skip bin hire is the most cost-effective method of disposing of waste, when compared to other methods of waste disposal or cleaning the environment and land from rubbish and waste. As the skip bins also help in recycling waste other than disposing of.
2. Different types of skip bins
- There are few different types of skip bins viz Open skips, closed skips, Roll-on and roll off skips, Mobile skips.
- The two cubic yard mini skip bin hire is considered to be the smallest of the size and is mainly used in the household or for the garden requirement. It fits around twenty to thirty bags of trash in it, which is adequate for a household waste
3. Not- suitable waste for skip bins
There are a few waste items that don’t belong in the skip bins. It is important to identify these items and dispose of separately in the most environment-friendly manner. The wastes which are not suitable for the skip bins are – Tires, Batteries, Freezers, Gas bottles, Fluorescent tubes, CRT of monitors and TV’s, etc.
The Utility and Benefits of Using a Skip Bin Hire Service
Beneath are certain points depicting the utility benefits of the skip bin hire service;
Safety near construction sites
During a construction of a building, there are lots of waste and rubbish found near the construction site, such as pieces of glass, metals, cement, toxic paints and many more which are both harmful and hazardous for the workers working on the site as well as for the environment as it pollutes the land dangerously. To ensure safety these skip bins help to dispose of the waste and prevent further damages and serious injuries to the people near the site.
Using skip bins are the proper way to help nature and learn waste management. Proper waste management and protecting the environment from pollution should be the motto of every bin hire company. The skips usually take waste and recycle it.
Saving time, money and effort
This service is the most cost-effective, simple and fast method of removing waste from the land. The professionals do the work for us, due to which the transportation cost is reduced. Neither, you need to spend on an additional container to transfer the garbage, which cuts down the cost too.
Worth mentioning is that skip bins cannot be filled with bulky products such as tattered furniture or a mattress as it will not fit. It will overflow the bin in no time, which cannot be considered a cost-effective method of waste management. To prevent any kind of airborne diseases ensure to not to keep the skips filed with waste more than a week. Otherwise, it may create health hazards. Also, prior to choosing a skip bin hire servicer, ensure to enquire about the authentic credentials like license and insures of the service provider.