Best Gynaecology in Gurgaon: A gynecologist deals with the female reproductive system, and if we talk about the outside medical practice, gynaecology means the science of women. We talk about obstetrics with gynaecology because both departments go together. Obstetrics is the one who deals with the pregnancy and the newborn child. So, sometimes they both work together as a team. Best Gynaecology in Gurgaon has gotten a skilled surgeon who can deal with problems in gynaecology and obstetrics and provide you the solution which can help you the best.
In my previous gynaecology blog, I have talked about irregular periods and severe cramps due to periods. This is also one of the common heath problems an Ob/GYN faces.
Other common problems the best obstetrics and gynaecology treatment hospitals in Gurgaon faces and every an Ob / GYN faces are:
1) Menstrual disorder
2) Pelvic Floor Prolapse
3) Polycystic Ovarian syndrome
4) Urinary incontinence
Obstetrics deals with the issues regarding pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. The postpartum period is that time when the child born and mother is starting to go back to the non-pregnancy stage. The mother faces lots of health problems in the postpartum period. So, an obstetrics deal with these issues.
1) Menstrual disorder: Irregular period is another name for the menstrual disorder. The menstrual period is the bleeding from the uterus for a couple of days in every month. This is called the menstrual cycle. This happened in every 21 days. Menstrual disorder means massive and continued bleeding. Sometimes the menstrual period is not on time and gets late. This irregularity causes severe stomach pain and also effects in gaining weight. Hormonal imbalance, clotting disorder, PCOS are the common causes of menstrual disorder. Symptoms of menstrual disorder are Cramp, depression, headaches, bloating, and emotional distress. Later it may cause infertility or problem in conceiving. If you are facing this disorder, book your appointment at the best gynaecology in Gurgaon.
2) Pelvic Prolapse: What is pelvic? A pelvic is a place where tissues and ligaments held or connect the pelvic organs like vagina, bladder, rectum, uterus. Prolapse means getting weak pelvic. Pelvic prolapse means tissues are getting weak. This is caused by stress, menopause, and this can lead to walls of vagina falling. The symptoms of pelvic prolapse could be a problem in urinating, vaginal irritation, massive sensation in the vagina or rectum, etc.
3) Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: The other name of polycystic ovarian syndrome is hormonal syndrome. It could cause irregular periods. It also causes the gain and it will be very difficult in losing weight because of PCOS. PCOS causes hair falls and causes hair growth at the chin. This is the main cause of facial hair. There are no scientific reasons for PCOS right now. But, PCOS is a big problem in women at reproductive age. It could cause infertility. PCOS is common these days. If you are facing PCOS, consult a gynecologist. At the origin clinic, our gynecologist tries their level best in helping. That’s why we called the best gynaecology in Gurgaon.
4) Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem when a patient has no control in the release of urine. Sometimes, it is a temporary condition because of some urinary infection. And sometimes, it is not some infection but is caused by some issues going around bladder like change in muscles and nerves. It can be costly or embarrassing but if you face this problem consult the best obstetrics and gynaecology treatment hospitals in Gurgaon for better care.
Best gynaecology in Gurgaon is there for you. You don’t have to be ashamed of coming to us. We will never bother you unnecessary and ask you stupid questions that can make you uncomfortable.