Global High-performance anti-corrosion coatings Market: Highlights
- The global high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5.0% between 2019 and 2027. The market is driven by growth of the global oil & gas industry. Asia Pacific accounts for a major share of the global market, due to growth of construction, marine, and oil & gas industries in the region.
- The number of oil & gas drilling and exploration activities has increased in the last few years. The Gulf of Mexico, Southeast Asia, and North Sea are currently rich in oil & gas resources and they have a large number of oil rigs. These activities are expected to increase expenditure on maintenance and repair in the near future. Thus, currently, there exists a requirement for protective coatings that are capable of increasing the shelf life and durability of equipment under varying temperatures and climatic conditions.
- High-performance anti-corrosion coatings protect metal surfaces of various components used in the oil & gas industry. These coatings offer an influential barrier against corrosion, especially when components or parts such as storage vessels, offshore drilling equipment, and other machinery come in contact with chemicals and moisture.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=8587
Global High-performance anti-corrosion coatings Market: Segmental Trends
- Based on product, the global high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market has been segmented into epoxy, urethane, acrylic, and others. Epoxy coatings protect substrates from the deterioration caused by corrosive surroundings. These coatings have excellent adhesion and flexibility. Therefore, these are highly preferred in various end-user industries.
- Rising demand for acrylic coatings is expected to fuel the high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market between 2019 and 2027. These coatings offer superior structural and mechanical characteristics than other anti-corrosion coatings such as alkyd and vinyl coatings. Acrylic coatings have high color retention rate and they are chemically inert. Additionally, they are eco-friendly.
- High-performance anti-corrosion coatings are widely used in the oil & gas industry. In terms of demand, the oil & gas segment is expected to present growth opportunities to the high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market from 2019 to 2027. Rise in maintenance and repair activities in the global oil & gas industry, especially for oil drilling equipment, offshore installation machinery, process vessels, and transmission pipelines, is likely to be a major driver of the market in the near future.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=8587
Global High-performance anti-corrosion coatings Market: Regional Highlights
- Asia Pacific dominates the global market, due to growth of pharmaceutical and health care industries in the region. Rapid infrastructure development in major countries of Asia Pacific such as China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, and Malaysia is expected to boost the consumption of high-performance anti-corrosion coatings in the region between 2018 and 2026. High-performance anti-corrosion coatings are extensively consumed in the construction industry.
- Some of the key uses of high-performance anti-corrosion coatings include their application on steel, metal, and concrete substrates used in extraction, utilities, manufacturing, and transport infrastructure. Development of the transport infrastructure in Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the key driving factor for the market during forecast period.
- Rising usage of metal and steel in the construction of bridges, roadways, highways, waterways, airports, and railways is likely to offer immense growth opportunities to the high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market in the next few years.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Industry:
Global High-performance anti-corrosion coatings Market: Competition Landscape
- The global high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market witnesses high degree of competition among market players. The market is highly concentrated, as well-established players constitute a significant market share. High level of competition among established players is expected during the forecast period, due to their integrated value chains.
- Some of the key players operating in the global high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market include Akzo Nobel N.V., PPG Industries Inc., Jotun A/S, Hempel A/S, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., and 3M.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.