Analysis of COVID-19 Crisis-driven Growth Opportunities in Overprint Varnish Market
Overprint Varnish Market: Introduction
- A varnish is a crystal-clear ink applied as a coating onto a printed piece. In order to prevent and protect the printed piece from moisture, abrasion, and any other possible source of damage, overprint varnish is applied either on press or as a part of the finishing process.
- Overprint varnishes are categorized as high solids, water-based, solvent-free, and UV-?ur?bl?. Key properties of overprint varnishes are stain resistance, shine enrichment, burnish or scuff-resistance, edge fusion resistance, and resistance to discoloration caused by environmental factors.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77061
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Overprint Varnish Market
- Favorable government policies regarding overprint varnish and ongoing industrialization across the world are anticipated to be major drivers of the global overprint varnish market in the next few years
- Technological advancements in overprint varnishes and availability of a wide variety of eco-friendly overprint varnishes in the marketplace are other factors driving the global market for overprint varnishes. Increasing demand for commercial prints that are being used in printing of labels for commercial use in supermarkets, hospitals, and strip malls is projected to drive the global overprint varnish market during the forecast period.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global (Food & Beverages) Industry:
Properties such as clear coat, quick-drying, high gloss, and resistance to alcohol are allowing overprint varnishes to penetrate the printed cartons industry. These cartons are used for cosmetic boxes, magazines, catalogs, book covers, greeting cards, etc. With evolution of the digital printing industry, a variety of primer and overprint varnish solutions are being designed for specific digital printing applications. This is projected to drive the global overprint varnish market during the forecast period. The increasing cost of installation of heavy tools for excavation and sluggish implementation of regulations on the use of overprint varnishes are some of the factors that can act as restraints of the global overprint varnish market.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global overprint varnish market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Van Son Ink Corporation
- Zeller+Gmelin Group
- Toyo Ink
- Huber Group
- Eston Chimica
- Anwin Technology Co. Ltd.
- American Offset Printing Ink
- As Inc. Co. Ltd.
- Superior Printing Inks
- JPT Corporation
- Imperial Ink Private Limited
About AS :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.