Anesthetic Gas Masks Market Industry Players Are Leveraging Market Growth According to Demand Forecasts
Increase in Number of Surgical Procedures to Drive Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market
- Anesthesia masks are largely made of anti-static silicone or rubber, since static electricity spark may ignite some anesthetic gases. These masks deliver anesthetic gases to patients through inhalation. Anesthesia masks fit perfectly over the mouth and nose, and have double hose systems. Customized anesthesia masks are available especially for adults, toddlers, and infants.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/anesthetic-gas-masks-market.html
- During surgeries, anesthetic agents are used to render the patient unconscious. Anesthesia is used to relieve pain in invasive surgery that the patient can experience. Anesthetic gas and vapors that flow into the surrounding room during research and medical procedures are considered waste anesthetic gases.
- Surgeons and nurses exposed to excess anesthetic gas may experience symptoms of vomiting, nausea, poor judgment, drowsiness, and balance failure. Moreover, chronic overexposure symptoms may include effects on liver, kidneys, and reproduction system.
- Anesthetic gas masks have a cuff that make it possible to achieve a complete seal between the mask and the face of the patient
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73601
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market
Rise in prevalence of chronic conditions
- According to the World Health Organization, the prevalence of chronic disease is expected to rise by 57% by 2030. Emerging markets are likely to record the highest rise, as population growth is anticipated to be most significant in developing nations.
- Geriatric population with chronic illness is willing to undergo surgeries at ICUs and ambulatory care centers. This is expected to drive the number of surgeries and anesthetic procedures, thus propelling the growth of the anesthetic gas masks market.
Increase in number of surgeries demands development of advanced anesthesia gas masks
- According to the CDC, approximately 234 million surgical procedures are performed globally. One in every 25 people is undergoing surgery at any given time. China conducts the highest number of surgeries followed by India and Russia.
- Approximately 39 million surgeries are performed in the U.S. each year, which include 1.1 million endoscopic procedures of the small intestine (with or without biopsy), 1.01 million cardiac catheterizations, 499,000 endoscopic procedures of the large intestine (with or without biopsy), 719,000 knee replacements, 395,000 coronary artery bypass grafts (CABG), and 332,000 total hip replacements
- Number of cardio-thoracic MIS procedures carried out globally stood at around 10 million in 2016, which are estimated to reach 14 million by 2020. There were 9 million gastro-intestinal procedures in 2016, which is likely to reach around 13 million by 2020. Orthopedic procedures reported were around 5 million in 2016, which increased to 7 million by 2016. These statistics indicate a growth trend in the number of surgeries performed globally. Hence, significant rise in total number of surgeries has fueled the global anesthetic gas masks market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Anesthetic Gas Masks Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=73601
Facial Anesthetic Masks Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on product type, the global anesthetic gas masks market can be segmented into facial anesthetic masks and nasal anesthetic masks
- The facial anesthetic masks segment is expected to dominate the global anesthetic gas masks market between 2019 and 2027
North America to Lead Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market
- In terms of region, the global anesthetic gas masks market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global anesthetic gas masks market. The dominance of North America can be ascribed to the presence of significant patient population undergoing surgical procedures, technological advancements, and medical care in the region.
Pre Book Anesthetic Gas Masks Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=73601<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global anesthetic gas masks market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global anesthetic gas masks market are:
- Armstrong Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Besmed Health Business
- Smiths Medical
- Sturdy Industrial
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Medline Industries
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453