Asia Pacific Functional Food Market News, Size, Share, Growth, Trend & Forecast 2025
Asia Pacific functional food market is projected to increase from $ 51 billion in 2019 to $ 71 billion in 2025 on account of rising number of product innovations by the major players, increasing disposable income, growing risk of various chronic diseases and better product availability through multiple channels. Functional foods are the foods that provide functional health benefits beyond their basic nutritional benefits. Ingredients used in functional food include Carotenoids, Dietary Fibers, Fatty Acids, Minerals, Prebiotics & Probiotics, Vitamins and Others. Functional food is often used for Sports Nutrition, Weight Management, Immunity, Digestive Health, Clinical Nutrition, Cardio Health and other activities.
Asia Pacific functional food market is segmented based on Source, Ingredient, Application, Distribution Channel and Country. Based on the distribution channel, the market is bifurcated into Store-based and Non-store based. Until 2019, the store distribution channel segment dominated the Asia Pacific functional food market and the trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years.
Major players operating in Asia Pacific functional food market include Nestle, PepsiCo Inc, Yakult Honsha Co Ltd, BASF SE, MEIJI Holdings Co Ltd, The Coca-Cola Company, GlaxoSmithKline Company, General Mills, Inc, Kellogg Company and Agro Tech Foods Ltd and others. Major companies are launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Asia Pacific Functional Food market.
- To classify and forecast Asia Pacific Functional Food market based on the product, end-user, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Asia Pacific Functional Food market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Asia Pacific Functional Food market.
- To conduct a pricing analysis for the Asia Pacific Functional Food market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Asia Pacific Functional Food market.
To Get Free Sample : https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=4578
Table of Content :
- Product Overview
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Voice of Customer
- Asia Pacific Functional Foods Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Source (Plants & Animal)
5.2.2. By Ingredient (Prebiotics & Probiotics, Dietary Fibres, Minerals, Fatty Acids (Omega-3 fatty acids), Carotenoids, Vitamins, Others (Amino Acids, speciality carbohydrates, phytochemicals, hydrocolloid, Essential Oils, Soy Protein etc.))
5.2.3. By Application (Cardio Health, Immunity, Digestive Health, Sports Nutrition, Weight Management, Clinical Nutrition Others (Every wellness, Liver Health Supplements etc))
5.2.4. By Distribution Channel (Store-Based v/s Non-Store-Based)
5.2.5. By Company
5.2.6. By Country
5.3. Product Market Map
- Japan Functional Foods Market Outlook
6.1.1. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Value
6.1.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Ingredient
22.214.171.124. By Distribution Channel
- China Functional Foods Market Outlook
7.1.1. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Value
7.1.2. Market Share & Forecast
188.8.131.52. By Ingredient
184.108.40.206. By Distribution Channel
To Be Continue…
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email : [email protected]