Boost Your Internet Speed With Netgear WiFi Extender Setup
As everybody knows that the internet has become an obligation/necessity in our everyday lives. There is no place left where the internet and its usage are not required. From online shopping to money or documents transfer, pursuing some business or hung up with friends a solid WiFi connection is a must. There is nothing in this world that you can perform without an internet connection. Even during the process of your Netgear WiFi extender setup via Mywifiext web address alive and active internet connection coming out of your main router is required.
For Netgear WiFi range extender process:
- You simply need to associate your Netgear wifi range extender with your PC or laptop by means of Ethernet wire and hold a bit time the power LED on it to end up green.
- After that, you need to open an internet browser onto your associated gadget and type Mywifiext or mywifiext.net into the field of the program’s location bar and put enter.
- Once you have signed into the Netgear mywifiext login page effectively, a Netgear Genie wizard page will be shown.
- Enter the login details for username and password when brief.
- Carefully follow up to the on-screen given on Netgear Genie smart screen and design your device easily like a pro.
Things to do prior to setting up the Netgear wireless range extender
Make sure that your range extender is appropriately connected to a power switch.
- Make sure that it is close to your current WiFi switch.
- Make sure that both the devices (switch and the range extender) comprise the most recent firmware rendition of the innovation.
- Make sure that your switch is set transparently at a higher rack. A similar procedure applies to your Netgear extender also.
- Make sure that you have the right login subtleties.
- Make sure that you use https://mywifiexthelp.net/ as a web address to set up your iOS and Apple devices with the Netgear WiFi range extender.
3 perfect ways to perk up the speed of your existing WiFi network
1. Find a perfect place to spot your router and the range extender-
In actuality, you may have seen that in certain spots, of your home you get full web signals and at certain spots, you discovered zero availability. Such poor network territories are known as no man’s lands. The main explanation for it is that you haven’t put your switch and the range extender in an open spot near one another. You may have shrouded your principle switch at the back of some divider or a gadget. Thus, to acquire continuous WiFi signals, place them in reach.
2. Place your devices away from the ground and interference-creating obstructions-
When you are going to put your gadgets, ensure that they are put at a higher rack. Then again, they shouldn’t be put on the ground. Additionally, likewise plug them away from a small child, screens, cordless telephone, electronic devices, Bluetooth speaker, microwave, etc.
3. Your extender and the router needs a direction-
If you are setting your routers in a cool and cleanliness place, ensure that you alter their reception apparatuses in a straight-vertical situation for a superior/ideal sign execution.
4. Secure your Devices-
The purpose of a weak signal and slow WiFi sign can be the impedance of outsider neighborhood organizing devices. In this way, to dispose of such issues forever, ensure that you have protected your gadgets with an extraordinary system name and a solid secret word.
On the other hand, you can also use a variety of techniques to secure your WiFi router, range extender, and the home network. Anti-virus will protect your devices and a network firewall is something that will secure your entire network and the connected devices also.
To protect your network with firewall security and for complete steps of Netgear extender setup, dial a toll-free number as shown in the image below.