According to the (ISC)2, there are certain prerequisites that one must keep in mind before going for the security certification such as the Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) certification. The guidelines for the prerequisites laid by the (ISC)2 are as follows :
For any candidates he/she must satisfy any one of the following eligibility requirements mentioned below:
- In order to take the Certified information systems security professional (CISSP), it is compulsory to have at least five years of recent and full-time work experience in two or more out of the eight domains of CISSP.
- However, if you have a four-year college degree or any other globally accepted equivalent then you will get a one-year waiver in your experience and therefore you need to have four years full-time recent experience in two or more out of the eight domains of CISSP.
If you are planning for the Certified Information systems security professional certification then matching the eligibility criteria is a must and should be the first and foremost step in the whole certification process. After obtaining the required experience the candidates can either take part in the Certified information systems security professional certificate training to gain proper skills and knowledge that is needed not only to qualify the examination but at the same time to be able to understand the role of an information systems security professional. The CISSP course training available at Edukasion.com is a blended approach towards learning and allows professionals the scope to learn and develop their Information systems security skills and knowledge without feeling the pressure of the complexities involved in the security domain. The learning is holistic and various project works are assigned to involve all the senses in the learning so that the fundamentals are clear. After taking the training program and completing the scheduled sessions, the participants can book the CISSP examination. This can be easily done by visiting the (ISC)2 website. You can schedule the exam day as per your convenience. Pay for the examination charges and your booking is done. Next, you need to take the exam. Qualify the CISSP examination with a score of 700 or more than that. So once you qualify for the exam, you need to complete the Endorsement process. Finally, you will receive your CISSP certificate.
The candidates need to renew the CISSP certification every three years in order to maintain the certification. This is done in order to stick to the standard of the CISSP certification. The validity of the CISSP certification is for three years in a row after that every certified candidate needs to take the certification.
Let us now look at the examination format of the CISSP certification. The CISSP certification consists of 100-150 multiple-choice questions. The total time duration given to attempt the examination is three hours. The passing criteria are 700 or more points out of 1200.
The CISSP certification training online courses play a vital role in rendering the following skills such as:
- Get familiar with the working knowledge of Information system security.
- The training also focuses on rendering the skills and knowledge associated with security and risk management.
- Enlighten yourself with concepts like Asse security, security engineering, communications and network security, identity and access management, security assessment, testing, security operations, software development security, and so on.
Get your security career started through the elucidated CISSP online certification training programs offered at edukasion.