The global CMP slurry market is set to thrive at a robust CAGR of 8% during 2019 – 2029, according to the projections of a new study by FactMR. Leading manufacturers of CMP slurry are prioritizing product innovations and capacity expansion to capture an extended base of end-use industries.
“Increasing necessity of tunable slurries with lower defectivity and high oxide removal rates will support the demand for CMP slurries,” says the Fact.MR report.
FactMR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the CMP Slurry market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study divulges essential insights on CMP Slurry on the basis of product (aluminum oxide, ceramic, cerium oxide, silica and others) and application (silicon wafers, optical substrates, disk-drive components, and other microelectronic surfaces) across six major regions.
CMP Slurry Market: Key Findings
- Aluminum oxide will remain preferred material, accounting for a value of US$ 1.47 Bn in 2029.
- Cerium oxide CMP slurry will display a substantial growth rate; silicon wafers will remain a lucrative application segment.
- Multilayer characteristics and tech advancements will generate new opportunities in the industry.
- Maximum opportunities for market players abound in Asia Pacific (excluding Japan).
Get Customize Sample Copy of Report from Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4480
CMP Slurry Market: Key Driving Factors
- Tech advancements in terms of fabrication and semiconductor processes will prominently drive CMP slurry market.
- Advent of technology and device architecture such as 3D packaging, and 3D FinFETs continue to bolster demand for CMP slurry.
- Heightening sales of semiconductor devices remain a prominent factor driving the growth of CMP slurry market.
- Emergence of new materials such as tungsten and copper drive the development of application-specific CMP slurries, pushing market growth.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs and requirements of entire value chain of Chemical & Materials sector. A team of passionate analysts track the performance of the existing Chemicals & Materials as well as those that have just entered their product life cycle.
Ask Industry Professional about Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4480
The global CMP slurry market is largely consolidated. Industry leaders are focusing their efforts on commercializing product innovations in the market. Manufacturers are also working on developing products with finer particles to meet the requirements of smaller circuits in logic devices, with investments in research and development activities to keep up with the competition. The report has also profiled key players in the global CMP slurry market, including but not limited to, Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., Cabot Microelectronics Corporation, DuPont, DOW, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, and Fujifilm Holdings Corporation.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the chemicals & materials sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
Read More Info: https://www.accesswire.com/576803/Sales-of-CMP-Slurry-to-Grow-Strong-at-8-CAGR-Through-2029-Aluminum-Oxide-Remains-Preferred-Material-Says-FactMR