Cranial Clamps Market Development Trends & Competitive Analysis by Leading Industry Players
Cranial Clamps Market: Introduction
- Cranial cramps are the instruments which are manufactured to grip and keep head steady during a neurosurgery, which gives better access to brain during the surgery. Normally, most of the neurosurgery procedures require rigid fixation of the head for a successful operation. Head fixation devices are one of the most important medical devices in neurosurgery as they are preconditioned which allows neurosurgeons to operate precisely.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cranial-clamps-market.html
- Cranial clamps are used in different types of procedures including head trauma injuries, craniotomy for tumor removal, neurodegenerative disorders such as epilepsy or Parkinson’s disease, and cerebrovascular disorders such as aneurysms. They are also utilized in medical imaging technologies such as skull radiography, computed tomography (CT) scan, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75797
Cranial Clamps Market: Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in number of neurosurgeries due to increase in risk factors such as cancer, trauma, and other disorders leads to increase in adoption of cranial clamps. Increase in health care infrastructure, rise in number of hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers, and increase in investment in research & development activities by pharmaceutical and biotech companies are some of the key factors which are expected to drive the global cranial clamps market.
- Additionally, advancements in technology, for example, discovery of sterilizable & radiolucent cranial clamps, development of new surgical techniques, and miniaturized instruments to minimize surgical footprints are some of the factors which are anticipated to propel the global cranial clamps market. However, wounds caused by pin-type clamps and risks associated with depressed skull fractures and neurosurgeries are some of the factors which may hinder the growth of the global cranial clamps market in the next few years.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Cranial Clamps Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75797
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Cranial Clamps Market
- North America, dominated by the U.S., accounts for the major share of the market, owing to the large number of procedures performed in the region. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recent findings since 2010s, traumatic brain injury (TBI one of the main causes of fatality in the country, whose incidence is increasing by almost 50% every year. For example, as per the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, in the U.S. approximately 1.9 million of TBI cases are diagnosed every year.
- According to AFFiRiS AG, nearly 7 to 10 million people suffer or are treated with life threatening disabilities due to Parkinson’s disease every year. Thus, rise in number of TBI and Parkinson’s disease as well as other neurodegenerative diseases is expected to increase the demand for neurosurgeries. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the global cranial clamps market in the next few years.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be the one of the lucrative markets for cranial cramps products in the near future due to swiftly developing medical & technological infrastructure and increase in government initiatives
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global cranial cramps market is highly saturated with key manufacturers implementing various strategies to gain maximum market share.
Pre Book Cranial Clamps Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75797<ype=S
Leading players operating in the global cranial cramps market are:
- Pro-med instruments GmbH
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Allen Medical (Hill-Rom)
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Micromar Ind e com
- Eschmann Holdings Ltd (Steris PLC)
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453