Dental Cements Market Will Escalate Rapidly in the Near Future
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Dental Cements Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2027’. According to the report, the global dental cements market was valued at around US$ 0.8 Bn in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2027.
- Dental Cements are materials which have wide range of application in the orthodontics, restorative and other dental applications. The common application of dental cements are temporary restoration of teeth, cavity linings, sedation, insulation and also for cementing during fixation of prosthodontics
- Dental cements are restorative dental materials used for the placement of bridges, crowns, implants and other dental caries
- Dental cements products include a range of macronutrients such as carbohydrates, amino acids and lipid emulsions, and micronutrients such as vitamins, trace elements, and minerals
- Rise in prevalence of dental carries across the world and novel product development are some of the major factors to drive the global market.
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=20585
Rise in prevalence of dental carries across the world to Drive Market
- Growing prevalence of dental carries across the world is the major driver for the growth of global dental cements market.
- For instance, as per World Health Organization (WHO), in 2010, untreated caries in permanent teeth was prevalent in 4 billionpeople globally. Data also shows that 621 million children were affected by caries worldwide in 2010
- Moreover, emergence of new formulations and growing medical tourism for dental procedures in recent years are also fuelling the growth of global dental cements market
- Increasing awareness regarding oral hygiene and innovative methods in dental procedures for development in terms of materials used are some of the major drivers responsible for the growth of global dental cements market
Request a Sample of Dental Cements Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=20585
Permanent Cements Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on product type, the global dental cements market has been bifurcated into temporary cements and permanent cements
- Permanent cements segment is accounted for major market share in global dental cements market in 2018
- Growth of permanent cements segment can be ascribed to long standing materials, and various features, such as high resistance, insolubility in oral fluids, & good compatibility with dental tissues
Glass Ionomer Material- Promising Segment
- Based on material, the global dental cements market has been divided into glass ionomr, zinc oxide eugenal, zinc phosphate, polycarboxylate, composite resins, and others
- Glass ionomer is further sub-segmented into traditional glass ionomer, metal modified glass ionomer, light cure glass ionomer, and hybrid or resin modified glass ionomer
- Glass ionomer dominated the global market and also growing with higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to high moisture tolerance, thin film thickness, and the ability to release fluoride, which may lead to remineralization of demineralized tooth
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Dental Cements Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=20585
Hospitals End-user Segment- Major Market Share
- On the basis of end-user, the global dental cements market has been segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, dental ambulatory surgical centers, and dental academic and research institutes
- Hospitals segment dominated the global dental cements market in 2018 due to rise in hospital admissions for dental procedures and favorable reimbursement scenario
- Dental clinics segment is more promising segment during the forecast period owing to growing consultation of patient to specialty clinics, growing insurance coverage, and customized treatment facilities available at dental clinics
Europe to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global dental cements market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe accounted for major share of the global dental cements market in 2018 due to higher prevalence of dental carries, government funding for dental research & development, and developed healthcare infrastructure in the region
- For instance, as per World Health Organization (WHO) stats, around 20-90% of 6-year-old children have dental caries and around 30%of Europeans aged 65–74 years
- The dental cements market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. This can be ascribed to growing aging population, rising awareness for dental diseases, growing medical tourism, and improving healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Purchase Dental Cements Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=20585<ype=S
- The global dental cements market is consolidated as few players hold majo0r market share in global market. Key players includeDanaher Corporation, 3M, Dentsply Sirona, SHOFU Dental GmbH, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, SDI Limited, BISCO, Inc., DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik GmbH, FGM Produtos Odontológicos, Medental International, Inc. , among others
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Read More Reports: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/electronic-health-records-market-to-clock-cagr-of-4-8-from-2019-to-2027-governments-supporting-their-implementation-for-boosting-population-health-management-tmr-824416571.html