Detail of All Marine Industries Services – Fred Pace
Today, the marine industry is evolving faster than one can imagine. This necessitates a service of established and focused industrial marine solutions provider to take care of turnkey projects and management of marine assets. Fred Pace, marine consultant has a vintage of 30 years in offering solutions to the marine industry. From a humble beginning, Pace today offers a comprehensive range of solutions and services. His portfolios include the supply of marine products like marine and industrial engines, generator sets, cooling and exhaust systems, hydro packs, auxiliary engines, hydraulic pumps, various brands of boats, sensor technology, etc.
Fred Pace, the marine consultant provides a comprehensive range of services round the clock including repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and refurbishment. This helps ship companies, ship owners, harbors and yards to take optimum decisions with regard to investments, setting up new infrastructure, facilities, and upkeep. He is known for providing the best quality in work and materials and also ensuring safety and timely deliveries.
Pace provides the following flagship solutions and services to marine owners and operators:
- Green fleet management through the latest technology like remote support applications, which substantially reduce the time in monitoring and taking decisions by collecting and processing the data of deployed systems in real-time.
- A well-designed portfolio of services to meet the growing requirements of ship owners and operators.
This includes customized contracts which are unique to the specific requirements of marine companies and covers a single-window concept for hassle-free and convenient access:
- Round the clock standby service
- Maintenance and upkeep
- Remote support services
- Logistics and infrastructure
- Just-in-time support services and solutions
- Asset management support
- Customized services for different vessel types
- Green initiatives including reduced pollution and energy-saving initiatives
- Refurbishment of obsolete equipment
Additionally, Pace offers a suite of products and solutions to meet constantly growing requirements of ship owners and operators. The state-of-the-art suite of products and solutions include:
Automation and Control Solutions for all Types of Vessels
This will help shipowners in effective cost management, streamlining of onboard processes and remote access. Fred’s equipment is used to prevent corrosion and condensation problems during the sand and paint abrasion phases.
Ventilation systems for offshore platforms, ventilation entrances in engine rooms and entrances for gas turbines need protection against any climatic adversity that may come by land and sea. Rain, hail, haze, snow and other airborne particles enter the ventilation system causing corrosion and wetting the wet filters. Entrances to engine rooms require special attention, both for long-term protection against corrosion and for keeping engines running in critical situations.
In addition, there are other types of solid and harmful agents in the air that contain cement dust, drilling dust, carbon residues, burnt mud, smoke and other products derived from maintenance activities.
- Dry filters and longer life
- Condensation Prevention
- Clear ventilation systems
- Increase in productive time
- Reduction of mold formation, bacteria growth, odors and corrosion
- Lower maintenance costs
- More comfortable weather for passengers and crew, as well as protection of storage areas and sensitive instrumentation
- Robust and economical products for electric and podded propulsions
- Energy-efficient shaft generators to aid against rising fuel costs and stringent environmental regulations.
- A suite of products for optimized power generation and distribution resulting in full throttle performance and robustness.
Pace has proven track record of providing best-in-class solutions to ship owners and operators and has a high standing in helping the marine companies to run their operations smoothly, efficiently and in a most cost-effective manner.