BBA Course details: Eligibility, Admissions, Curriculum, Fees, and Career Path
With the increase in demand for trained professionals in business administration roles, more and more students are opting for a BBA course. Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-year undergraduate course designed to teach business-related concepts to the students.
BBA degree has a vast career and individual development scope. Its curriculum enables you to manage administrative as well as operational requirements of various industries.
During the BBA course duration of three years, students learn several leadership and entrepreneurship skills, which further helps them in handling challenging workplace situations.
- Students from both science and commerce background in higher secondary can opt for a BBA course.
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from recognized education board.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 65% aggregate in their 10+2 exam for seeking admission in BBA course at BMU.
- Those students who have performed well in two semesters of an undergraduate courses in which they are enrolled elsewhere will also be eligible for admission.
- A student who wants to apply for the BBA course at BMU needs to submit their duly filled migration application form.
- After they have submitted it, the admission department of the university will go through their application and shortlist the candidates based on their academic and co-curricular merit.
- The process will be followed by a personal interview. In it, the candidate will face a panel of interviewers who will evaluate his/her suitability for the course.
- After completion of the evaluation process, the candidate will receive a date for joining the BBA course at the university.
Cost of BBA Course
BBA course fees in India ranges from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs for the whole three-year course.
The curriculum of the BBA course
BBA’s curriculum is divided into six semesters. The conceptual subjects taught in the BBA curriculum cover:
- Principles of management
- Operational research
- Business mathematics, etc.
During the BBA course duration, students are also taught subjects like logistics and supply chain, e-banking and finance services, insurance and risk management, and hospitality and tourism.
Types of BBA courses offered
Most popular streams of BBA are:
- BBA (Gen)
- BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics
Career Path after BBA
The best thing about obtaining a BBA degree is that you are open to working for various industries. You get the opportunity to engage yourself in sectors like supply chain management, finance, and accounts, human resource management, business consultancy, education, hospitality and tourism, import and export, etc.
In addition to it, if you hold a passion for entrepreneurship, a BBA degree can be your guiding light. BBA course graduates can also progress their careers in the field of research and development, training, and public service. Overall, it is a brilliant idea to pursue this course for a bright future and financial stability.