Endocrine Testing Market – Brief Analysis by Top Key Players 2019-2027
Endocrine Testing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends and Forecast, 2019 – 2027
Transparency Market Research (TMR) () has published a new report titled, ‘Endocrine Testing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global endocrine testing market was valued at US$ 5.5 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2019 to 2027.
Request PDF Brochure of Endocrine Testing Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1645
- Endocrine system is made up of endocrine glands that secrete hormones directly into the blood stream. Tests are performed to monitor levels of endocrine hormones (such as follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), estradiol, insulin and others) from biological samples. These tests aid in detection of deviation in the hormone production i.e. they help detect either hypersecretion (excess secretion) or hyposecretion (less secretion) that results in certain endocrine disorders such as infertility, menopause, thyroid dysfunction and others.
- The Endocrine Testing market is currently booming one, owing to consistent rise in diabetic and obese population resulting in development of several health disorders thereby enhancing the growth and acceptance of endocrine test kits and methodologies. Moreover endocrine test kit manufacturers are focusing on the development of efficient diagnostic test kits of high accuracy which are the factors anticipated to drive the growth of market.
- North America dominates the global endocrine testing market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. The growth of market in the region is attributed to increasing obesity and changing lifestyle and less physical inactivity resulting in several endocrine disorders., Also, increasing incidences of diabetes worldwide followed by constant technological upgradation in testing further propel the growth and adoption of endocrine testing platforms.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for the Endocrine Testing market and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Vast patient pool, increasing healthcare expenditure and demand for newer advanced therapies are key factors likely to boost endocrine testing market in Asia Pacific.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Endocrine Testing Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1645
Rise in Prevalence of Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders to Drive Global Endocrine Testing Market
- Disorders such as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, diabetes mellitus, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) among others are the most common endocrine & metabolic disorders among the global population. Thus, surge in number of people of above-mentioned conditions is anticipated to drive the growth of market.
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Test Segment to Dominate Endocrine Testing Market
- In terms of type, the global endocrine testing market has been segmented into Estradiol (E2) Test, Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Test, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Test, Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Test, Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS) Test, Progesterone Test, Testosterone Test, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Test, Prolactin Test, Cortisol Test, Insulin Test and Others (Gastrin, Thymosin, Secretin, etc.). Demand for Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Test is anticipated to rise during the forecast period, as Thyroid disease is the most common in the general population, with its prevalence increasing with age and laboratory measurement of serum TSH is an essential tool for diagnosing and managing various thyroid disorders, This in turn would drive the growth of segment.
Buy Endocrine Testing Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1645<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Endocrine Testing Market
- In terms of region, the global Endocrine Testing market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Endocrine Testing market in2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global Endocrine Testing market in High disease prevalence, supportive healthcare and payer infrastructure, and hub for key industry players are the major drivers of the endocrine testing market in the region.
- The Endocrine Testing market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019to Unmet medical needs, untapped nature of the market, increase in awareness about diseases such as PCOS, Thyroid disorders and improving health care infrastructure are the key factors for endocrine testing market growth in the region
- The global endocrine testing market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global Endocrine Testing market include Agilent Technologies, F-Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., AB SCIEX, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, DiaSorin S.p.A, Beckman Coulter Inc, Siemens Healthineers and bioMerieux
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
- coli Testing Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frequent-outbreaks-and-antibiotic-resistant-strains-driving-growth-in-e-coli-testing-market-states-tmr-301019737.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453