Fiberboard Market to Undertake Strapping Growth During 2018-2028
Fiberboard is a type of product made from engineered wood materials. These products are normally categorized on the basis of density for applications in various end use industries, into high medium and low density variants.
The global fiberboard market is projected to display a healthy rate of growth throughout the forecast period till 2028. This growth can be largely attributed to the extensive application in modern construction and building activities. This is especially true for emerging economies in the Asia Pacific.
Sustainability Initiatives Drive Up Use of Medium and High Density Variants
Medium density fiberboard and high density fiberboard is expected to dominate most of the market share. Superior traction can be attributed to higher levels of performance in terms of handling moisture gradients and altered temperatures.
These products are mostly sought after by construction and building companies, who are foreseeing better growth in the years ahead, which will increase the demand for fiberboard items. Consequently, fiberboard manufacturers are seeking to expand their operations for a greater production capability to keep ahead of the competition.
The fiberboard market report includes global as well as emerging players:
- Norbord Inc.
- Proteak Uno SAB de C.V.
- Finsa Forest Products S.A.
- Coillte Group
- Jining Best Star Wood Co Ltd.
- Georgia Pacific Building Products LLC
- UAB Grigeo Baltwood
- Kastamonu Entegre Agac Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- KRONOSPAN Verwaltungs- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
- Evergreen Fibreboard Berhad
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1589
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
Important regions covered in the fiberboard market report include:
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS and Russia
Construction and Building Applications to Play Key Role in Growth
Ever since urbanization and industrialization has picked up pace on a global scale, the construction and building industry is gaining attention. The trend is especially prominent in the Asia Pacific region owing to higher number of single households coming up in this region.
The massive impetus coming from the high growth rate of the construction industry in countries like China and India is expected to be very high. In addition, higher numbers of renovation projects are also expected to display a high rate of growth during the forecast period, with substantial contributions even coming from the Middle East and African countries.
Close on the heels of the construction industry, fiberboard is also rapidly becoming a key material used in a wide range of furniture items. Medium density fiberboard is considered an ideal material for furniture such as tables, cabinets and more, owing to their low weight, high durability, resistance to moisture, and affordable costs in comparison to conventional hard wood furniture.
The fiberboard market report also provides data regarding the key countries in the defined regions.
- Rigid Packaging
By end use:
- Medium/High Density Fiberboard (MDF/HDF)
What insights does the fiberboard market report provide to the readers?
- Fiberboard market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each fiberboard market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of fiberboard market in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global fiberboard market.
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1589
Questionnaire answered in the fiberboard market report include:
- How the market for fiberboard market has grown over the historic period of 2014-2018?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global fiberboard market on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the fiberboard market?
- Why the consumption of fiberboard market highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?