Fish oil is essentially used as a feed item in several animals and human nutritional uses, which comprise aquaculture feed, animal & pet feed, pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and functional food. Fish oil is the key ingredient in the growth of the aquaculture industry across the globe and it is a crucial factor for the growth of the fish oil market. Fish oil supplements have been promoted as easy way to protect the heart, ease inflammation, improve mental health, and lengthen life. Such claims are one reason why Americans spend more than US$1 billion a year on over-the-counter fish oil. And food companies are adding it to milk, yogurt, cereal, chocolate, cookies, juice, and hundreds of other foods. Fish oil is basically the fat or oil which is extracted from the fish tissue. It commonly comes from oily fish, such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel. However, it is also produced from the livers of the other fish types. Nearly 30% fish oil is made up of omega 3 while remaining 70% is made from other constituents. Fish oil is essentially used as a feed item in several animals and human nutritional uses, which comprise aquaculture feed, animal & pet feed, pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and functional food. Fish oil is the key ingredient in the growth of the aquaculture industry across the globe and it is a crucial factor for the growth of the fish oil market. Moreover, the rising concern of chronic diseases among consumers results in the increasing awareness for omega 3 fish oil intake in various health supplements and functional food. Further, the rising concern of chronic diseases among consumers results in the increasing awareness for omega 3 fish oil intake in various health supplements and functional food. These factors are contributing largely to the growth of fish oil market globally.
Request for Sample of the report – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/276
Insights Presented in the Report
- Based on the source, the market is fragmented into Salmon, Anchovy, Cod, Tuna, Mackerel, Herring, Sardines and Others. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends eating a three-ounce serving of oily fish at least two times a week to get the heart-healthy benefits from omega-3s. While eating fish is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, not everyone is a seafood fan making fish oil capsules a good alternative. One fish oil capsule contains about 1,000 milligrams of omega-3s, which is comparable to one three-ounce serving of fatty fish
- Based on application the market is segmented into Aquaculture, Animal Feed, Functional Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and others. Increasingly fish oils have been used to meet the more demanding nutritional needs of the juvenile or maternal animal, or in customized diets for specialized products. Their high value in animal feeds extends beyond the immediate contribution to the growth performance of the animal, with some of the micronutrients known to support good physiological function
- Based on distribution channel the market is segmented into Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores and Others
- Based on type, the market is segmented into Soft Gels and Liquid. Liquid fish oil goes down a lot more easily. Many liquids have been formulated to be free of that seafood flavor, which makes it a bit more flexible to take on its own while capsules are tasteless, odorless, and the serving is easier to determine
- Based on Omega-3 fatty acids, the market is segmented into EPA, DHA and ALA. Liquid fish oil goes down a lot more easily. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids work by lowering the body’s production of triglycerides. High levels of triglycerides can lead to coronary artery disease, heart disease, and stroke. Fish Oil is used together with diet and exercise to help lower triglyceride levels in the blood
- For better understanding on the market dynamics of Fish Oil Supplements Market, detailed analysis was conducted for different countries in the region including North America (United States, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America), Europe ( Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), APAC(China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Rest of APAC), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America) and MENA (UAE, Saudi Arabia and rest of MENA).
- Some of the major players operating in the market include Copeinca AS, Corpesca SA., TripleNine, Pesquera Diamante S.A, Marvesa Holding N.V., Pesquera Exalmar, Colpex international, FF Skagen A/S, TASA and Omega Protein Corporation
Browse Complete Report with TOC – https://univdatos.com/report/fish-oil-supplements-market-current-analysis-and-forecast-2020-2026
Reasons to buy this report:
- The study includes market sizing and forecasting analysis validated by authenticated key industry experts
- The report presents a quick review of overall industry performance at one glance
- The report covers in-depth analysis of prominent industry peers with a primary focus on key business financials, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and recent developments
- Detailed examination of drivers, restraints, key trends and opportunities prevailing in the industry.
- Examination of industry attractiveness with the help of Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The study comprehensively covers the market across different segments
- Deep dive regional level analysis of the industry
Feel free to contact us for any queries – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/276
Fish Oil Supplement Market can further be customized as per the requirement or any other market segment. Besides this, UMI understands that you may have your own business needs, hence feel free to connect with us to get a report that completely suits your requirements.
Contact us –
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)