Fix company file and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor
Learn how to use File Doctor to fix company file issues in QuickBooks Desktop.
In case you’re experiencing difficulty opening your company file, QuickBooks File Doctor can help. Use it when you see:
- Error – 6150, – 6000 – 82, – 6000 – 305, – 6000 – 301, – 6147, or – 6130.
- Missing or blank customer, vendor, or employee lists.
In the event that you see Error H101. H202, H303, or H505, follow the means in How to fix Error H202 and H505.
Stage 1: Download and introduce QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix regular errors. For the best understanding, we suggest utilizing Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-piece.
- Close QuickBooks.
- We suggest you download the latest adaptation (184.108.40.206) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Spare the file some place you can without much of a stretch think that its (like your Downloads envelope or your Windows work area). Note: If you’ve just introduced Tool Hub previously, you can discover which adaptation you have. Select the Home tab. The adaptation will be shown on the base right or you can choose About to see the rendition.
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to introduce and consent to the terms and conditions.
- When the introduce completes, double tap the symbol on your Windows work area to open the apparatus center point.
Stage 2: Run Quick Fix my File
- From the apparatus center, select the Company File Issues tab.
- Select Quick Fix my File.
- Select OK when it finishes and dispatch your QuickBooks.
In the event that you despite everything get an error message or can’t open your company file, move to Step 3.
Stage 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- From the instrument center, select the Company File Issues tab.
- Select Run QuickBooks File Doctor. It can take as long as one moment for the file doctor to open. Note: If the QuickBooks File Doctor doesn’t dispatch, scan for QuickBooks Desktop File Doc and dispatch it physically.
- In QuickBooks File Doctor, select your company file starting from the drop menu. On the off chance that you don’t see your file, select Browse and search to discover your file.
- Select Check your file (center alternative just) and afterward Continue.
- Enter your QuickBooks administrator secret phrase and afterward select Next.
The output time relies upon your file size. By and large, it can take as long as 5 minutes. When the output completes, open QuickBooks and your company file. Your issue may have been resolved regardless of whether the output says it was fruitless.
Stage 4: Follow the means for the issue you see
In case you’re opening a company file from QuickBooks Desktop 2011 or earlier, you’ll have several alternatives.
- Open the file in a more up to date form of QuickBooks: This will open your company file in QuickBooks 2011 or later.
- Fix the file in your current form: This will fix the company file for your current rendition of QuickBooks.
These alternatives can fix normal errors like – 6123,0, unrecoverable errors, and Reload.sql errors.
In the event that you despite everything see issues in the wake of utilizing File Doctor, if it’s not too much trouble contact our support group. We can assist you with getting QuickBooks and running once more.
Stage 5: Update and back up QuickBooks
After you fix your company file, back it up. For definite advances, see make a reinforcement of your company file.
You ought to likewise check for any product refreshes. In QuickBooks Desktop, go to the Help menu and select Update QuickBooks Desktop. Run refreshes consistently and confirm and remake information to help advance beyond errors.
Get Help for
How to install QuickBooks Database Server Manager
How to use QuickBooks clean install tool
What is Quickbooks accountant copy
benefitsm quickbooks full service payroll