Global flavonoid market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. The global flavonoid market is driven by growing requirement for beauty & health supplements. Moreover, these flavonoids find its wide application in food industry by acting as sweetening and coloring agents, which is positively impacting the growth of market. Also, increasing demand from the consumer side for nutraceuticals is further expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years.
The global flavonoid market is segmented based on type, application, form, company and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into anthocyanin, flavones, isoflavones, flavan-3-ols, flavonol, anthoxanthin and others. Out of these, the anthocyanins segment dominated the market in terms of volume and value during 2019 and is expected to maintain its leading position in the market during the forecast period as well. This can be ascribed to increase in awareness related to wellness and health which is leading to growing intake of anthocyanin-rich food & beverages. Moreover, the rising utilization of anthocyanin as a coloring agent in food & beverage industry is further projected to bolster the growth of the segment. Also, the flavones segment is estimated to register high CAGR in the years to come, which is attributable to fact that they are known to possess anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti-microbial properties, making them helpful in several industries such as pharmaceuticals and personal care industries.
Major players operating in the global flavonoid market include Cayman Chemical Company, Quercegen Pharmaceutical, Foodchem International Corporation, INDOFINE Chemical Company, Inc., Extrasynthese, Toroma organics Ltd, Pharmachem Laboratories Inc., Organic Herb Inc., Phytocompounds, Indena S.p.A, Merck KGaA, Flavon International Ltd, Alchem International Pvt. Ltd, Triveni Interchem Private Limited, Sigma-Aldrich and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions, partnership, agreements, and new developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of global flavonoid market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global flavonoid market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast global flavonoid market based on type, application, form, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global flavonoid market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global flavonoid market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global flavonoid market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global flavonoid market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global flavonoid market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global flavonoid market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of companies across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the companies, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global flavonoid market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Flavonoid companies, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to flavonoid
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as companies, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017