Food Wrapping Paper Market: Growth Factors and Upcoming Trends (2020-2026)
Busier lifestyles and constant connectivity have given consumers a 24/7 mindset; they’re looking for products and solutions that save them time to focus on priorities. As a result, fewer consumers are sitting down to three square meals, opting instead to snack regularly throughout the day. Owing to which the market for food wrapping paper has also increased. Food wrapping paper is widely used as fast food packaging in quick-service restaurants (QSR), full-service restaurants, and cafes. It helps in preserving the freshness and ensuring safe handling of all forms of food. In China, as people’s awareness of environmental protection continues to grow, recyclable food in paper packaging is becoming more and more popular. According to statistics, paper packaging now accounts for about 40% of the food packaging materials in China and the figure is likely to grow. Paper packaging is the main asset of the food industry. It is environment-friendly and also increases the convenience for consumers. The major challenges faced by the paper packaging market is the inability of paper in the packaging of very heavy materials, resulting in the industry being overpowered by the polymers and metal packaging industries. Furthermore, deforestation to acquire raw material and the release of dioxins during paper production cause environmental concerns, in turn hindering the growth of the paper packaging market.
Request for Sample of the report – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/283
Insights Presented in the Report
- Based on product, the market is fragmented into Paper, Kraft Paper, Specialty Paper, Greaseproof Paper and Wax Paper. Kraft paper is a type of course, sturdy paper, ideal for wrapping meat and fish. It is widely used among fishmongers, butchers and even crafters. Wax paper, or paraffin paper, is a type of paper that is treated with wax to allow it to have a smooth surface that prevents other items from sticking to the paper. By applying wax to the paper, the paper becomes resistant to moisture transitions in either direction, keeping moist food wrapped in such paper juicy, and preventing dry wrapped foods from exposure to moisture
- Based on thickness, the market is segmented into Plastic & Aluminum Foil and paper. It has been further bifurcated according to measurements and sizes.
- Based on end-user, the market is segmented into Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Fast Food Outlets, Cinemas, Airline & Railway Catering and Institutional. Changing lifestyle of people has increased the adoption of fast food and ready to eat items from market. This has increased the market of food wrapping paper
- For better understanding on the market dynamics of FOOD WRAPPING PAPER Market, detailed analysis was conducted for different countries in the region including North America (United States, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America), Europe ( Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), APAC(China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Rest of APAC), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America) and MENA (UAE, Saudi Arabia and rest of MENA).
- Some of the major players operating in the market include Daio Paper, Smurfit Kappa Group, Stora Enso, Mondi Group, Delfort Group, Gascogne, Twin Rivers Paper, Georgia-Pacific, Oji Holdings, Huhtamaki, Amcor, Berry Global and Asia Pulp & Paper
Browse Complete Report with TOC – https://univdatos.com/report/food-wrapping-paper-market-current-analysis-and-forecast-2020-2026
Reasons to buy this report:
- The study includes market sizing and forecasting analysis validated by authenticated key industry experts
- The report presents a quick review of overall industry performance at one glance
- The report covers in-depth analysis of prominent industry peers with a primary focus on key business financials, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and recent developments
- Detailed examination of drivers, restraints, key trends and opportunities prevailing in the industry.
- Examination of industry attractiveness with the help of Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The study comprehensively covers the market across different segments
- Deep dive regional level analysis of the industry
Feel free to contact us for any queries – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/283
Food Wrapping Paper Market can further be customized as per the requirement or any other market segment. Besides this, UMI understands that you may have your own business needs, hence feel free to connect with us to get a report that completely suits your requirements.
Contact us –
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)