The asthma spacers industry is projected to reach a value of 1.8 Bn between 2020 and 2026. The widespread prevalence of asthma cases among the growing population of the elderly is the key factor bolstering revenue. The issues are further compounded by environmental degradation and the resultant poor air quality, which will continue to aid the growth of the asthma spacers market. The growth of the asthma spacers market in the near future can be widely be attributed to the demand for efficiency in medicine intake, reveals Fact.MR in its new study.
“The global asthma spacers market is driven by growing incidences of asthma among geriatrics, combined with a rapidly growing population, who are contributing substantially to market expansion,” says the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of the 170-page report on the asthma spacers market- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4596
Asthma Spacers Market – Key Takeaways
- Aerochambers continues to be the top selling category, accounting for two-fifth of the overall market share, driven by regulated medicine delivery.
- Flexi chamber and micro-spacer asthma spacers will display moderate growth of 3.9% CAGR.
- North America is a leading market, accounting for 41% of the global demand share, accounting for US$ 739.61 Mn.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to display moderate growth rate of 4.5% through 2026, driven by a growing population and high expenditure on healthcare.
Asthma Spacers Market – Key Driving Factors
- The rapid increase of asthma cases among a growing population of geriatrics is driving the demand in asthma spacers market.
- Poor air quality, particularly in urban areas contributes to the growth of global market.
- Superior efficiency in medicine delivery in comparison to conventional inhalers is increasing adoption, bolstering growth.
- Performance based product innovations by major manufacturers is pushing the asthma spacers market.
Asthma Spacers Market – Key Constraints
- High quality standards set by market leaders is a major challenge being faced by new entrants.
Explore 27 tables and 73 figures in the study. Request TOC of the report at- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4596
The global asthma spacers market is largely fragmented. The leading players profiled in the report include, but are not limited to Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc, Trudell Medical International, Merck & Co., Koninklijke Philips N.V., AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Clement Clarke, Medical Developments International, Cipla Ltd., and Visiomed Group Ltd. Market leaders are investing in strategic acquisitions of new entrants, particularly in the research and development area. Manufacturers are channeling their efforts towards the development of innovative functionalities to ensure low-resistance, one-way flow of medicine delivery, as indicated by the Fact.MR report.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers readers a comprehensive market forecast of the asthma spacers market. Global, regional and country level analysis of the latest industry trends impacting the asthma spacers market are covered in this Fact.MR study. The report offers compelling insights on the asthma spacers market on the basis of product type (aerochambers, optichambers, Volumatic, inspirease, and others), distribution channel (retail pharmacy, e-commerce, and hospital pharmacy), across five regions (Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America).