- In terms of value, the global ceramic tiles market was stood around US$ 88.0 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 9% from 2019 to 2027
- Based on product type, floor tiles was major product type accounted for more than 50% of the total ceramic tiles in terms of volume and value in 2018. Ceramic tiles are strong, easy to maintain, and cost effective. This makes them an appealing choice over other types of flooring such as vinyl, and wood. Ceramic tiles are available in a wide variety of shapes, colors, sizes, and designs.
Request PDF Brochure : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1688
- In terms of application, residential replacement was the dominant application accounted for more than 40% of the total ceramic tiles market in 2018. It is likely remain dominant application between 2019 and 2027
- Based on region, Asia Pacific held major share in 2018 and is expected to grow at significant rate of more than 9.0% compared to other region during forecast period 2019 to 2027. Low manufacturing cost, increasing disposable incomes, and rising construction activities in Asia Pacific drive the market for ceramic tiles in the region
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Industry:
Increase in Raw Material Prices and CO2 emissions during ceramic tile production May Hamper Overall Ceramic Tiles Demand
- Major raw materials employed during the processing of ceramic tiles include feldspar, kaolin, bentonite, and silica sand. After the economic crisis of 2008, prices of these raw materials have been increasing across the world
- High consumption of these raw materials in other Application applications (especially glass, thermal and electric insulation, paints, refractories, and food packaging) has led to sharp increase in their prices after 2010. This is anticipated to affect the ceramic tiles market during the forecast period.
- The recent shift toward consumption of these raw materials in other industries (such as feldspar in the production of fiberglass) has led to shortage of raw material supply in the ceramic tiles market to a certain extent
- Presence of a large number of Applications of feldspar, clay, and industrial sand leads to higher demand for these materials. This, in turn, increases their prices
Global Ceramic Tiles Market: Competition Landscape
- A large number of small- and large-scale manufacturers operate in the global ceramic tiles market. These companies offer different types of ceramic tiles for various applications. Key players profiled in the report on the global ceramic tiles market are Mohawk Industries, Inc., Siam Cement Group, Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Ceramics, Grupo Lamosa, Kajaria Ceramics, China Ceramics Co. Ltd., LASSELSBERGER GmbH, Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A., Gruppo Concorde S.p.A., Johnson Tiles, and Kale Group
- A large number of ceramic tile products are available for different end-user industries. Market players are adopting strategies such as pricing and product improvement to increase their profit margins and strengthen their market position.
The report segments the global Ceramic Tiles market as follows:
Global Ceramic Tiles Market, by Product
- Floor Tiles
- Wall Tiles
- Others (Ceiling Tiles, Roofing Tiles, Countertop Tiles, etc.)
Global Ceramic Tiles Market, by Application
- Residential Replacement
- New Residential
About Us :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.