QuickBooks is an accounting software package that has been used for doing all the accounting and financial functions of an organization with ease and in the most secure manner. This software, offered and marketed by Intuit Company, comes with many amazing benefits and features that help 7 million people from different business groups to do their business effortlessly and seamlessly in the most simplified way.
Not only that, to make their experience of accounting and financial process even easier, Intuit’s QuickBooks software also comes in two versions i.e., online and desktop versions.
But, unfortunately, like any other technical software, this software also is not free from technical errors and issues.
QuickBooks’s users mostly seen reporting issues related to QuickBooks login error. It means QuickBooks users can’t access their QuickBooks account as some reasons are restricting the QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop Login.
Firstly, let’s cater to QuickBooks Online Error that can be caused by reason like the slow performance of the Chrome browser.
Solution: Open Chrome in incognito Window:
- Go to Chrome and from top-right of the screen click on the ‘Three dots’ to select the ‘New Incognito Window.’
- This will direct you to ‘incognito Window Mode’ and there open your Chrome browser.
- Now, go to the QBO login page and simply log in to your QuickBooks account from there.
Now, let’s cater to QuickBooks Desktop login error that can be caused by reason like incorrect login credentials.
Solution: Reset Password:
- Open ‘QuickBooks login homepage’ and click on the ‘Forgot Password.’
- Then, on the next page choose the recovery option such as ‘Answer challenge question’ or ‘Enter the recovery phone number’ in order to verify your account and to get the password reset code.
- After that, go back to the recovery page and use the code to direct yourself on ‘Password reset page’
- Now, there, type a new password and then log in to your QBO account easily.
Other than that, download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub to cater to many QuickBooks errors and problems as it is a launchpad for all the tools which you’ll need to fix QuickBooks errors and problems. It has various tabs which have ‘a set of tools’ for addressing different types of QuickBooks errors and problems like:
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- Company file issues
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks updates errors
- QuickBooks crashing
Steps to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub are:
- First and foremost close your QuickBooks software.
- Then, go to its official site and from there download the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Now, once you download it, you need to save the downloaded file on your desktop in order to find it easily.
- Then, simply open the QuickBooks Tool Hub file i.e., QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- After that, just follow the on-screen prompts steps in order to complete the installation process of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Now, after the process finishes, you can double-click on it to open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and to solve the following above-mentioned errors and problems of QuickBooks.