How Do I Retrieve My Roadrunner Email Password?
The roadrunner email is a well-known email service that provides rich and exclusive features combined with a user-friendly interface. It also provides high security which makes it a preferred option for tons of users around the globe.
Even though it provides high-end services, users still face some problems, the majority of which are self-inflicted. One such issue is where users forget their password or can’t remember the details.
Today we are going to discuss how one can reset his roadrunner email password in case he forgot his previous password.
Steps to Change Roadrunner Email Password
- Visit the sign-in page.
- Now, select the “forgot email password”.
- Now, enter your email address for your RR mail account.
- Now, enter your Mac address.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- From the drop-down menu, select the desired verification question and then answer the question carefully.
- Once you answer the security question, click on the “reset password” option.
- A random 8-digit number will be showcased on your screen.
- Now, you can log-in and change your password from the account settings.
Tip: make sure that your CAPS KEY is off since the password is case-sensitive.
If you still face any difficulties in resetting your RR login mail password, you may contact the help center.