Are you ready to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to the network connection? Here is the wireless setup manual to help you. The wireless setup wizard is the best option to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to the network. It’s easy to execute the wireless setup wizard settings.If WI-Fi protected setup is compatible, you can use the settings to establish the connection. To know how to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to wifi, follow the steps below.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless setup wizard
- Navigate to the device control panel.
- Select the option, Wireless setup wizard.
- Select the network.
- Then provide the credentials.
- Wait for a while until the connection is active.
- If WPS Method is your choice, follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the wireless icon.
- Enable the Push button mode.
- Also, enable the WPS icon on your Router.
- Proceed with the settings and then wait until the connection is active.
- If you feel that WPS feature is tough to execute, use the Pin method.
If the network is active, you can proceed with the settings to update the software. All you have to do is to visit the driver download portal or use the software CD provided with the package.
How to fix issues and errors while connecting your printer to the network?
- Check the network credentials.
- Restart the device.
- Verify the network settings.
- Scan your device using available scan settings.
- Device replacement can also help to fix the frequent error messages.
- Disconnect the device from the network and then connect it back again.
- Print a network test page to check the settings.