How to Permanently Delete Your Yahoo Mail Account?
It is not hidden that Yahoo has been the victim of the two most audacious cyber hacks to date; one in august 2013 and next in the year 2014. If you are also one of those, who are facing issues with Yahoo Mail account, then with the help of just a few simple steps, you can shut down or permanently delete your Yahoo email account. It is so because Yahoo Mail provides its users’ the facility to easily remove, close or reactive their accounts with ease and whenever they want.
But before doing so, remember that you’ll not only lose access to your account in-fact along with that this action will affect your account’s data that you have saved till the time. This means you’ll lose access to all the below-mentioned settings, data, and accounts (including photo library, metadata, stats, and calendars):
- Yahoo Settings
- Yahoo, Yahoo Mail, Small Business, Briefcase, HotJobs and Address Book data
- Yahoo! ID
- As well as Flickr account
Therefore, it is also necessary to keep a backup of all your Yahoo mail data, settings and accounts before permanently deleting your Yahoo user account. Now, let’s start with the process and steps that are required to delete a Yahoo account permanently:
Step 1: Access Yahoo Account Delete Page.
- Go to a web browser and type “Delete Yahoo Account Page” in order to open it
- Once you opened it, enter your username there and
3. Press or hit on the ‘Next’ button.
Step 2: ‘Sign in’ using your Yahoo credentials.
- Once you entered your username, you’ll be asked to enter your password in order to sign-in.
3. Then, to authenticate your identity, yahoo will send you a message to your given mobile number.
4. Also, you’ll be asked to type the ‘Captcha’ properly in order to make sure that you are a human and not a robot.
Step 3: Terminate the Yahoo Account.
- To terminate Yahoo account, after you signed in you’ll be given two options i.e., “Terminate This Account” or “Return to Account Information”.
2. From the two, you need to click on “Terminate This Account”
Step 4: Re-confirm to delete your Yahoo Account.
- To do so, you need to go through the page entitled “Before continuing, please consider the following information“, read the text thoroughly.
- After that, take your take and when you are ready to enter your email address below the text into the field provided
3. Then press ‘Continue’ and then ‘Yes’ to re-confirm that you want to terminate or delete your account.
That’s it! Following these steps, if you receive a message that says “Your account has been deactivated and scheduled for deletion” then congratulations, it means you’ve successfully terminated your Yahoo Mail account. Now, you just need to return back to Yahoo’s Homepage by clicking on the ‘Sounds Good’ option.
Now, your job is done, and Yahoo’s left; Yahoo will take its time i.e., around 40days in the deletion process. But this is not applicable for everyone, depending on your country’s location; Yahoo will take its time. In a way that, accounts registered in New Zealand and Australia, will take approximately 90 days, and Brazilian users will have to wait till 180 days.
To know more visit: https://www.waybinary.com
Way Binary is a leading Provide Complete IT troubleshooting Solution for users. If you need some technical assistance? Then you can get the live solution from the Way binary.