Many of you know that all the Apple mobile devices come with a pre-installed email app but this app won’t give you access to more advanced features found in the Yahoo Mail app. Therefore, to access those advanced features you can add Yahoo Mail account to iPhone to send and receive emails from it.
There are multiple ways to get Yahoo Mail on your iPhone, but let’s mentioned only the most basic and straightforward Yahoo mail setting for iPhone:
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ on your phone to add the ‘Yahoo Mail email account’ to the Mail app.
- Then go to ‘Passwords & Accounts’.
- There, choose the ‘Add Account’, then tap the ‘Yahoo’ option.
- After that, enter your ‘Yahoo email address’, and ‘Password’ to your Yahoo email account to ‘Sign in’.
- Then you need to turn on the ‘Mail toggle switch’ to enable list of items you want to sync, such as ‘Calendar events and Contacts,’ etc. Then, tap ‘Save’. Finally, your Yahoo email account will begin syncing with your iPhone.
Also read this – https://getassist.net/how-to-setup-yahoo-mail-on-android-phone/