Impact of COVID-19 on Floating Solar Panels Market : Implications on Business
- The global floating solar panels market was valued at US$ 240.65 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 43.02% from 2019 to 2027
- In terms of type, stationary floating solar panels constituted more than 90% share of the global floating solar panels market in 2018
- In terms of capacity, above 5 MW constituted more than 50% share of the global floating solar panels market in 2018
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2952
- Based on region and country, Asia Pacific dominated the global floating solar panels market in 2018. China, Japan, South Korea, and India jointly constituted more than 80% share of the global market in 2018
- Yingli Solar and KYOCERA Corporation are the dominant players offering solar panels for offshore floating solar power plants
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=2952
High Demand for Renewable-based Electricity Generation to Drive Installation of Floating Solar Panels
- Floating solar plants are emerging as alternatives to conventional ground mounted photovoltaic systems. Majority of the countries are shifting to offshore-based solar power generation owing to shortage of land area. Increase in awareness about floating solar and solar power generation is projected to propel the demand for floating solar panels during the forecast period.
- Floating solar plants offer various benefits such as increase in energy generation due to the cooling effect of panels, conservation of water through reduction of evaporation, and lower installation time than conventional land-mounted panels
- Demand for floating solar plants has increased owing to the potential synergies; some developers claim that such systems are 50% more efficient than land-based solar plants
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Industry:
Key players operating in the global floating solar panels market include Sharp Corporation, Trina Solar Limited, KYOCERA Corporation, JA Solar Co., Ltd., Yingli Solar, SPG Solar, Inc., Ciel & Terre International, NOVATON AG, and Solaris Synergy
Global Floating Solar Panels Market, by Type
- Stationary Floating Solar Panels
- Solar-tracking Floating Solar Panels
Global Floating Solar Panels Market, by Capacity
- Up to 1MW
- 1MW – 5MW
- Above 5MW
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.