Silver Nitrate Market: Overview
- Silver nitrate is an inorganic chemical compound that is manufactured by dissolving silver in nitric acid. It exists in the form of colorless transparent rhombic tabular crystal.
- Silver nitrate appears to be a white crystalline solid that is non-hygroscopic in nature. It is soluble in water and ammonia.
- Silica nitrate is widely utilized as a cauterizing, sclerosing, and an anti-microbial agent in medical and pharmaceutical industries. It is used in precipitation of chlorine, bromine, and iodine-cyanide in analytical chemistry. Silica nitrate is employed as silver plating material in the electroplating industry. It is also utilized to manufacture several coloring agents such as dyes and inks. Small amount of silica nitrate is used in ceramic, electronics, and explosive industries.
Request PDF Brochure : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=67607
USP and ACS grades to offer attractive opportunities
- In terms of grade, the silver nitrate market can be segmented into silver nitrate ACS grade, silver nitrate USP grade, silver nitrate technical grade, and others. The silver nitrate ACS grade segment is estimated to hold a major share of the global silver nitrate market in the near future.
- Silver nitrate as a cauterizing or sclerosing agent and is gaining popularity in the medical & healthcare industry
- USP grade silver nitrate is widely utilized in pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications. It is used as a cauterizing agent to regulate growth, prevent bleeding, and protect against infection. It is also employed in clinics to remove warts, skin tags, verrucae, and excess granular tissues. USP grade silver nitrate is utilized in nose surgery and haemostasis to cauterize superficial blood vessels that cause bleeding. Moreover, it is used in dentistry applications to remove aphthous ulcers.
- It is also employed as antiseptic, disinfectant, and an anti-microbial agent in the medical industry. Furthermore, it is used in podiatric application to kill cells in nail beds and in wound healing applications in order to deter microbial growth.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=67607
High demand for silver nitrate in medical industry to boost silver nitrate market
- Based on end-use industry, the silver nitrate market can be segregated into photography & jewelry, medical & healthcare, glass, electronics, and others. The photography & jewelry segment accounts for a significant share of the global silver nitrate market.
- Silver nitrate is blended with halide salts of potassium or sodium to produce insoluble silver halide. This insoluble silver halide is utilized to process photographic films. However, a decline in usage of photographic films in professional cameras and an increase in preference for digital photography among users have hampered the demand for silver nitrate that is used in processing photographic films.
- Moreover, the medical & healthcare segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to high usage of silver nitrate as cauterizing and antibacterial agent.
- Silver nitrate is also utilized to manufacture few silver-based explosives, such as fulminate, acetylide, or azide, through a precipitation reaction
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Industry:
Key players operating in the Silver Nitrate Market:
Key players operating in the global silver nitrate market account for than 60% share. Few of these eminent players operating in the silver nitrate market include:
- American Elements
- Ames Goldsmith Corporation
- Barker Industries
- ESPI Metals
- Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd
- Pheonix Industries
- RICCA Chemical Company
- K. Chemical Industries
- Shengzhou Jingui Silver Industry Co., Ltd.
- Tongling Nonferrous Metals Group Holding Co.,Ltd
- Umicore Precious Metals Refining
Global Silver Nitrate Market: Research Scope
Global Silver Nitrate Market, by Purity
Global Silver Nitrate Market, by Grade
- Silver Nitrate ACS Grade
- Silver Nitrate USP Grade
- Silver Nitrate Technical Grade
Global Silver Nitrate Market, by End-use Industry
- Photography & Jewelry
- Medical & Healthcare
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.