Impact of COVID-19 on Transparent Ceramics Market : Implications on Business
Transparent Ceramics Market: Key Highlights
- The global transparent ceramics market was valued at ~ US$ 275 Mn in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~ 22% during the forecast period.
- The global transparent ceramics market is driven by the rise in the demand for electrical & electronics (E&E) and sensors & instrumentation applications.
- Asia Pacific accounts for a prominent share of the global transparent ceramics market, led by an increase in the demand for electric, electronic, and healthcare products in the region.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=8500
Key Drivers of the Global Transparent Ceramics Market
- Transparent ceramics are used as optically transparent materials in different forms. The global transparent ceramics market is anticipated to expand rapidly during the forecast period, owing to the increase in the adoption of energy-efficient materials across the world.
- Transparent ceramics are widely employed in the production of components of eco-friendly optical fibers and humidity sensors. This is likely to drive the global transparent ceramics market during the forecast period.
- Growth of the medical industry, led by the rise in population, is projected to drive the global transparent ceramics market during the forecast period. Energy-saving potential, cost-saving potential, and durability of transparent ceramics are key factors likely to augment the global market during the forecast period.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=8500
Sapphire Material to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- The sapphire segment accounted for a major share of the global transparent ceramics market in 2018. It is estimated to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period. Sapphire-based transparent ceramics are used in a broad range of end-use industries such as optoelectronics, aerospace & defense, and security.
- Sapphire is a single-crystal aluminum oxide (Al2O3), which is primarily used when standard glass and technical ceramics cannot meet the demand of certain applications in terms of high transparency. It possesses exceptional optical properties such as high ultraviolet and infrared optical characteristics, high resistance to wear and scratches, high thermal conductivity, and high co-efficiency of linear expansion.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global (Food & Beverages) Industry:
Top Five Players Accounted for ~ 40% of Market Share in 2018
The global transparent ceramics market is dominated by a few large and medium players that operate across the globe. The top five players, i.e. 3M, II-VI Optical Systems, SCHOTT AG, Surmet Corporation, and CeramTec, accounted for ~ 40% of the market share in 2018. The global transparent ceramics market is dominated by II-VI Optical Systems, which is the largest manufacturer of transparent ceramics across the world.
Transparent Ceramics Market by Material
- Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
- Aluminum Oxynitride
- Others (Including Yttria, Zirconia, Barium Oxide, and Perovskites)
Transparent Ceramics Market by Application
- Optics & Optoelectronics
- Aerospace, Defense, & Security
- Sensors & Instrumentation
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.