Global Military Smart Textiles Market: Highlights
- Smart textiles are intelligent textile structures or fabrics that can sense and react to environmental stimuli, which may be mechanical, thermal, chemical, biological, and magnetic, amongst others
- Smart textiles are becoming more integrated with service ecosystems that go beyond the current horizontal textile value chain. This is expected to extend the material and tangible properties of smart textiles to intangible properties from services such as the ability to measure and store data and change the functionality of a material over time.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77767
Key Drivers of Global Military Smart Textiles Market
- Smart textiles are extensively used by army officials across the globe. Textile-based materials equipped with nanotechnology and electronics play a key role in the development of technologically advanced military uniforms and materials. Active and intelligent textiles, integrated with electronics, have the capacity to improve a soldier’s performance by sensing and adapting themselves to the preset state, and responding to the situational need.
- Smart technologies aim to help armed forces perform everything they need to do with a less number of devices and load. Smart textiles provide uniforms with a single, central power source. This allows soldiers to carry one battery instead of many and cut the number of cables required for their kit.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global (Food & Beverages) Industry:
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Military Smart Textiles Market
- In terms of region, the global military smart textiles market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Supportive government regulations in China and India aimed at promoting investments in their respective textile manufacturing sectors are expected to boost the market in Asia Pacific. China is a leading producer and exporter of raw textiles and garments globally. Textile is a prominent industry in China. The textile industry is booming in the country due to the low cost of labor, inexpensive land, supportive government policies, large domestic consumer market, and abundant availability of human resource. Expansion of the textile industry in Asia Pacific, especially in China and India, is projected to propel the military smart textiles market in the region in the near future.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global Military smart textiles market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global military smart textiles market include:
- Advanced Fabric Technology LLC
- BAE Systems plc
- BeBop Sensors
- TenCate Fabrics – EU.
- Mide Technology Corporation
- Outlast Technologies LLC
- WL Gore & Associates Inc
Global Military Smart Textiles Market: Research Scope
Global Military Smart Textiles Market, by Type
- Passive Smart Textiles
- Active Smart Textiles
- Ultra-smart Textiles
Global Military Smart Textiles Market, by Application
- Energy Harvest
- Temperature Monitoring & Control
- Protection & Mobility
- Health Monitoring
About Us :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.