Lithopone Market Competition Landscape and Trends Affecting Market Growth until the end of 2027
The global lithopone market is set to rise at a moderate CAGR of 4% between 2019 and 2027, according to the projections of a new study by FactMR. Leading manufacturers of lithopone are investing efforts in the commercialization of eco-friendly offerings to gain traction among end-use industries.
“Rising demand for novel solutions from plastic and rubber industries has boosted consumption of pigments and additives, which will support the overall performance of lithopone market in the long term,” says the FactMR report.
Get Customize Sample Copy of Report from Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4481
Lithopone Market Study: Key Findings
- Rubber compounding remains the primary application area for lithopone.
- Demand for lithopone in developed economies has largely stagnated, while displaying steady growth in Asia Pacific.
- A third of the global lithopone manufacturing industry is concentrated in China.
- The lithopone market is set for a major overhaul in the near future, as governments continue to push for conventional plastic alternatives.
Lithopone Market: Key Driving Factors
- Extensive consumption of plastic by all industrial verticals will continue to sustain growth of the lithopone industry.
- The paints & coatings industry is projected to emerge lucrative, with large-scale lithopone adoption.
- Role of pigments in sustaining durability of rubber compounds would bolster production of lithopone.
Browse Complete Report – https://www.factmr.com/report/4481/lithopone-market
Key Lithopone Market Restraints
- Strict environmental regulations prohibiting the use of plastics is a key restraint for lithopone manufacturers.
- Surge in demand for low- or no-VOC compounds continues to limit the market growth.
The global lithopone market is largely fragmented. Industry leaders are focusing their efforts on hybrid polymers, reactive technology, and multi-functional additives to remain ahead of the competition. Companies are also focusing on development of low-VOC options for greater profit margins. The report provides a detailed analysis of the profiles and strategic developments of key players in the global lithopone market, which include but are not limited to, Zhengzhou Chemicals, VB Technochemicals SA, and Kremer Pigments.
Ask Industry Professional about Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4481
This 200+ pages study provides in-depth forecast data on the lithopone market. The key categories covered by the report include product concentration (lithopone 28%, lithopone 30%, and lithopone 60%), application (paints & coatings, plastics, printing inks, paper & pulp, rubber, leather, and linoleum flooring), and 25+ countries in key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and Middle East & Africa).
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
Email: [email protected]
Read More – https://www.accesswire.com/576807/Lithopone-Market-to-Expand-at-4-CAGR-Through-2027-Rubber-Compounding-Key-Application-Area-Says-FactMR-in-a-New-Study