Medical Gloves Market Expected to Witness a Sustainable Growth by 2024
Medical Gloves: Introduction
- Medical gloves are disposable or reusable gloves used during medical examination, cleaning, and surgical procedures to help prevent cross-contamination between caregivers and patients. These gloves are made from different types of polymer including nitrile rubber, latex, vinyl, and neoprene. Medical gloves are available in powdered or in non-powdered form.
- Different types of medical gloves are available for different uses such as surgical gloves and examination gloves
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77687
Key Drivers of Global Medical Gloves Market
- Increase in incidence of major chronic diseases, rise in awareness about safety & sanitation, stringent regulations about the usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), surge in number of hospitals in developing countries, and increase in incidence of hospital-acquired infection are projected to drive the global medical gloves market during the forecast period. An article published by the Global Antibiotic Resistance Partnership (GARP) stated that more than 190,000 neonatal deaths occur due to infections in India each year.
- Increase in number of patients with coronavirus infection in countries such as the U.S., Italy, Spain, and India propels demand for medical gloves. Currently, in the U.S., around 2.5 million patients have tested positive for coronavirus. In India, around 474,587 people are suffering from coronavirus. These factors are anticipated to boost the growth of the global medical gloves market.
Request a Sample of Medical Gloves Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77687
Latex Gloves to be Most Promising Segment
- In terms of material, the global medical gloves market can be categorized into latex, nitrile, vinyl, and others
- The latex segment accounted for the largest share of the global medical gloves market in 2019. The segment is expected to dominate the global market due to broad range of products available in the market and advantages over other type of gloves.
Examination Gloves Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- Based on product type, the global medical gloves market can be classified into examination gloves, surgical gloves, and chemotherapy gloves
- The examination gloves segment accounted for the largest share of the global market in terms of revenue in 2019 and the trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in the number of patients with infectious diseases. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), in the U.S., hospital-acquired infections account for an estimated 1.7 million infections and 99,000 associated deaths each year.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Medical Gloves Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77687
Powdered Form to be Most Attractive Segment
- In terms of form type, the global medical gloves market can be bifurcated into powdered form and non-powdered form. Powdered form was the largest segment in terms of revenue in 2019. The segment is projected to witness strong growth during the forecast period, as it helps to avoid the gloves from sticking to each other.
Reusable Gloves to be Most Promising Segment
- Based on usage, the global medical gloves market can be split into reusable and disposable. Reusable was the largest segment in terms of revenue in 2019. The segment is anticipated to witness strong growth during the forecast period due to advantages such as better protection, cost efficiency, reduction in medical waste, and increasing demand.
Hospitals to be Most Attractive Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global medical gloves market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostics centers, and others. Hospitals was the largest segment in terms of revenue in 2019. The segment is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period, as most of the surgical procedures and disease examinations are carried out in hospital setting.
Pre-Book Medical Gloves Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77687<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Medical Gloves Market
- In terms of region, the global medical gloves market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global medical gloves market in 2019 and the trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. The region’s dominance can be attributed to increase in hospital-acquired infection, presence of major players, and well-established health care system.
- The medical gloves market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in adoption of new products and rise in demand for medical gloves in emerging countries such as India and China
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Gloves Market
The global medical gloves market was highly fragmented in 2019.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453