Microfluidic Immunoassay Market to Surge at a Robust Pace by 2024
Microfluidic Immunoassay Market: Overview
- The immunoassay is one of the important analytical techniques based on molecular recognition between antibody and antigen that allows for detection of molecules with high specificity and sensitivity. Immunoassays are being widely used for the quantification of target molecules in many applications, such as proteomics, clinical diagnostics, pharmaceutical research, and basic biological investigations.
- In recent years, the use of microfluidic chips for immunoassays has been extensively explored. Combination of microfluidics and immunoassays provides a promising platform for various sensitive and automatic point-of-care (PoC) diagnostics.
- Microfluidic systems, also termed as lab-on-a-chip and the micro total analysis system, have shown promising results in immunosensor platforms. Microfluidic immunosensors provide significant advantages over conventional immunoassay methods, such as a high surface-to-volume ratio for efficient mass transport in immunoreactions, thus allowing for fast analysis; a miniaturized micro channel dimension to minimize the consumption of samples and reagents; and automated integration with other functions, such as pumps, valves, detectors, and mixers to attain a point-of-care (PoC) goal.
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75841
Key Drivers of Global Microfluidic Immunoassay Market
- Advancements in microfluidic immunosensors, rise in burden of diseases, and need for novel diagnostic techniques are expected to drive the global microfluidic immunoassay market
- Fast and progressive growth in the field of pharmaceutical and biotechnology drives the development of innovative and powerful sensing technique for detection and process optimization of biomolecules at very low concentrations. Microcantilever is one of the promising label-free techniques for biosensing applications, which has gained attention due to its fast response, small size, high sensitivity, and compatible integration into lab-on-a-chip devices.
- Microfluidic immunosensors possess remarkable features that surpass those of conventional immunosensing systems. These features include operational automation, reduced consumption of reagents and samples, compact size, cheap unit cost, and low power consumption.
- Increase in technological advances in instruments and label-free detection technologies and advantages of microfluidic immunosensors over conventional techniques are some of the factors anticipated to drive the global microfluidic immunoassay market during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Microfluidic Immunoassay Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75841
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Microfluidic Immunoassay Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global market during the forecast period. Increase in research & development activities in the field of diagnostics, adoption of advanced testing techniques and presence of major players in life sciences industry, large number of research institutes, and growing need for new and improved therapies to address medical conditions, are expected to fuel the growth of the market in the region.
- Economic growth in India, China, Brazil, Mexico, and other countries in Asia and Latin America has improved the health care infrastructure and accessibility to innovative products and health care services. Moreover, rise in incidence of non-communicable and infectious diseases along with aging population and increase in disposable income are expected to drive the microfluidics immunoassay market.
Pre-Book Microfluidic Immunoassay Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75841<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Read More Reports: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/dental-biomaterials-market-is-projected-to-reach-us-1-0-billion-by-2026-increase-in-the-geriatric-population-globally-drives-the-market-says-tmr-887097128.html