The global non-alcoholic beers market is projected to grow at a positive CAGR of 7% and is estimated to reach a valuation of over US$ 28 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027).
In this non-alcoholic beer market study, the following years are considered to predict the market footprint:
- History Year: 2013 – 2018
- Base Year: 2013
- Estimated Year: 2027
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2027
The business intelligence study of the non-alcoholic beer market covers the estimation size of the market both in terms of value (Mn/Bn USD) and volume (x units). In a bid to recognize the growth prospects in the non-alcoholic beer market, the market study has been geographically fragmented into important regions that are progressing faster than the overall market. Each segment of the non-alcoholic beer market has been individually analyzed on the basis of pricing, distribution, and demand prospect for the following regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (NORDICS, BENELUX)
- APAC (India, Japan)
- MEA (Turkey, South Africa)
The key players in the global non-alcoholic beer market report consist of
- Moscow Brewing company
- Erdinger Weibbrau
- Krombacher Brauerei
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA
- Big Drop Brewing Co
- Bernard Brewery
- Suntory Beer
- Heineken N.V
Request for the Sample of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4473
Each market player encompassed in the non-alcoholic beer market study is assessed according to its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and business tactics. In addition, the non-alcoholic beer market study scrutinizes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis.
On the basis of material, the global non-alcoholic beer market report covers the footprint, and consumption of the segments including
- Malted Grains
The global non-alcoholic beer market covers the demand trends of each sales channel which includes
- Liquor Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Restaurants & Bars
- Travel Retails
What insights readers can gather from the non-alcoholic beer market report?
- A critical study of the non-alcoholic beer market on the basis of sales channel, type and material.
- Learn the behavior pattern of every non-alcoholic beer market player – product launches, expansions, collaborations and acquisitions in the market currently.
- Examine and study the progress outlook of the global non-alcoholic beer market landscape, which includes, revenue, production & consumption and historical & forecast.
- Understand important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends (DROT Analysis).
- Important trends, such as carbon footprint, R&D developments, prototype technologies, and globalization.
The non-alcoholic beer market report answers the following queries:
- Which players hold the significant non-alcoholic beer market share and why?
- What strategies are the non-alcoholic beer market players forming to gain a competitive edge?
- Why region is expected to lead the global non-alcoholic beer market?
- What factors are negatively affecting the non-alcoholic beer market growth?
- What will be the value of the global non-alcoholic beer market by the end of 2027?
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4473
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients